No announcement yet.

Alucard gets his grubby hands on AotC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're apparently gonna mostly be weapons.
    Maybe a bit of armour.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpharius View Post
      You think you'll carry on with the artifacts we get in the fatsplat books? The DB ones are rad and I'm sure Lunars will carry on the tradition.
      I agree with this. I'd love to hear your take on future artifacts, Alucard.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
      I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

I'd be happy to look over the artifacts from the Dragon-Blooded, and Heirs once it comes out. Having some financial difficulties at present, though, so I don't know how quickly I'll be able to jump into Lunars.

Comment

We probably won't get concrete info on lunar artifacts until May~

Comment

Originally posted by Synapse View Post
            We probably won't get concrete info on lunar artifacts until May~
            *cough* March.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

On artifacts? Doubt it. Usually the first month or two splits between setting and rules bits. Artifacts are very low priority in comparison.

Comment

Yes, but with DBs it took 4 weeks for them to release all the parts. Artefacts were at the end, but it's still 4 weeks.
                If the Kickstarter is in 2 weeks, then it should be finished in 6 or 7 weeks, so March.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Kickstarters only run for a month. We'll have the whole book by the end of it.

Comment

Nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                    X