Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter starts on the 27th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flinty View Post
    The 2e DB book had a section on the Forest Witches, Scroll of Exalts had char writeups for two of them.

edit: nevermind. Doesn't work due to system differences between europe and the US. I get that Amazon doesn't want the competition via Paypal, but they really ought to think of an alternative to credit cards because relativly few people use them here. They have alternatives for their localized store, just international stuff seems to be impossible for some reason without a credit card.
    I paid with my debit card. Maybe it's an issue with your bank?

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
      I paid with my debit card. Maybe it's an issue with your bank?
      It's an issue with the debit card type. The one I have doesn't work for the US due to different systems being involved as I understand it. (Chipbased technology which isn't really widespread outside of Europe. V pay to be precise.)

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSly9 View Post

So that one time somehow proves that their intent is not to do what they've stated to do? Sorry, but that doesn't hold any actual weight. If, for example, they had done 15 KS with just standard print books I'd take that point more seriously. They haven't, though. You can ignore what OPP has stated, but I really don't see would you would put your head in the sand. Acting out when they've told you they aren't going to do something seems asinine to me, but again, you can do whatever you want.
        “All of our white wolf licensed... have been deluxe...” is a factually untrue statement. I don’t know what the hell you’re on about me “acting out.” I have pointed out a discrepancy between statement and fact. If I have to go digging through kickstarters to find more prestiges to prove my point, I guess I’ll do that later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post

“All of our white wolf licensed... have been deluxe...” is a factually untrue statement. I don’t know what the hell you’re on about me “acting out.” I have pointed out a discrepancy between statement and fact. If I have to go digging through kickstarters to find more prestiges to prove my point, I guess I’ll do that later.
          I don't know when the quoted comment was made, but at a point during our KSs that was true. And if you consider anything besides a standard press run book as "Deluxe", then that's still true, I guess. But in my mind I've tried to keep separate our Deluxe project KSs (which are called Deluxe on their KSs), our Prestige edition KSs (which our Chronicles of Darkness books have been), and projects we Kickstarted to get a traditional regular print run created and out into stores (something we've started doing and are doing more of). If somebody mis-spoke, they made a mistake in nomenclature and let's just all get on the same page regardless of the cited comment and step back a bit from fighting over it.

BTW, our Prestige Editions have not been just regular printed books as we've added bells and whistles to be at least on par with the most ornate CofD core books WW was capable of doing back in the day, and often enhanced them more. Those core books back then were not business as usual in printing either.

Comment

• As we near the Cadet Houses milestone (Yay), I can't help but wonder what may come next. I would personally hope for more heirlooms since it increases the chance for a DB warstrider (they never really show up beyond artifact books traditionally but you never know) but more realistically I think that we might get a milestone for elaborating on the Secondary Schools.

Comment

• Man, wish I had the money for this.

SWTOR Referal: http://www.swtor.com/r/JQ2nqy

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigaton-Falcon-Emu View Post
                As we near the Cadet Houses milestone (Yay), I can't help but wonder what may come next. I would personally hope for more heirlooms since it increases the chance for a DB warstrider (they never really show up beyond artifact books traditionally but you never know) but more realistically I think that we might get a milestone for elaborating on the Secondary Schools.
                Well, I guess there is already two Dragonblood warstriders; the Green Jade centaur and the Black Jade one with the trident from Arms.

Saying this, I certainly wouldn't mind a White, Blue or Red Jade warstrider in the Dragonblood stuff.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                  Well, I guess there is already two Dragonblood warstriders; the Green Jade centaur and the Black Jade one with the trident from Arms.

Saying this, I certainly wouldn't mind a White, Blue or Red Jade warstrider in the Dragonblood stuff.
                  Meant warstriders in general with DBs setting a precedent. But a white jade one would be pretty solid.

A man can hope! Btw, we have Cadet houses.

Comment

• So looks like we just got the cadet house expansion. This will be fun. Does that mean we'll be getting figures and examples of those as well? Cause I can always use more characters I don't have to build in a campaign.

Comment

• My only real guess for upcoming stretch goals is that they're trying to make them line up with the preview of that week. So next week might have some for the schools or other aspects of dynast life, as well as various things for outcastes, and so on and so on.

Comment

• Any other heirloom backers here?

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• They just added the Archimandrite of the Immaculate Order level, which includes a Deluxe Hardcover of the original Core book! So, if you missed the original KS, now's your chance!

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                            Any other heirloom backers here?
                            I considered it, but I like creating my own artifacts. I maybe should have gone for it, dunno. I suppose I just like being more hands on when making an artifact than I expect to be with this reward.

What artifact are you considering, if you don't mind discussing it?

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                              Any other heirloom backers here?
                              I regrettably missed that train, what did you have in mind if you do not mind the question?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigaton-Falcon-Emu View Post
                                I regrettably missed that train, what did you have in mind if you do not mind the question?

If I don't do a Warstrider (want to talk to other backers about their plans before deciding), and if there isn't anything like this already in WFHW - i was thinking that we currently don't have a Grimscythe, and the one we know is in the cards is Soulsteel, so I was imagining a Green Jade Grimscythe with a harvest theme to its evocations.
                                Last edited by glamourweaver; 03-31-2018, 01:12 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Working...
                                X