Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter starts on the 27th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like, after the art boost, we'll be getting more Prasad.

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

If I don't do a Warstrider (want to talk to other backers about their plans before deciding), and if there isn't anything like this already in WFHW - i was thinking that we currently don't have a Grimcleaver, and the one we know is in the cards is Soulsteel, so I was imagining a Green Jade Grimcleaver with a harvest theme to its evocations.
      Ah, an axe or warstrider man then! Good taste!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigaton-Falcon-Emu View Post
        Ah, an axe or warstrider man then! Good taste!

Wait - it’s a Grimscythe not Grimcleaver! Hence the green jade "harvest" tie in.
        Last edited by glamourweaver; 03-31-2018, 01:13 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

Wait - is a Grimscythe not Grimcleaver! Hence the green jade "harvest" tie in.
          Scythes are also cool

Comment

• My interpretation of events:

Tepet: "We know that the Empress is missing but we're suffering heavy losses here. Could someone help?"
            Others: "..."
            Tepet: "Hello?"
            Cathak: "It's not a good time right now."
            Tepet: "Sesus? What are you doing with our satrapy?"
            Sesus: "Oh? This was yours? I didn't know. You don't need all this food, do you?"
            Tepet: "What the?"
            Others: "Can I have some of that, Sesus?"
            Sesus: "Sure. It's not like they need it anymore. Haha."
            Tepet: "What the fuck, guys? We're a respectable house."
            Others: "Of course. Of course. You should (snicker) You should rule the whole country."
            Tepet: "What are you talking about? We have wounded. What are you--- Is that Fokuf?"
            Others: "Tepet Fuck-Off."
            Tepet: "..."
            Others: "Come on, Tepz, it was a good joke. All hail Tepet Fuck-Off! (snicker)"
            Tepet: "You guys are the worst."

Freelance writer for Exalted Third Edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
              Looks like, after the art boost, we'll be getting more Prasad.
              the Prasad expansion is easily the Heirs expansion I'm most excited for.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge

Comment

• So, I've finished skimming through the [review, and I must say I do like what I see. The Great Houses really do feel like they are more dimensional and interesting, and I do enjoy what I'm seeing. Excited toward the next previews

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

• We’re not getting the timeline till the Realm book, right? I’m interested in running an all DB game set during the height of Bagrash Kol’s Empire, which i’m wondering if is before Great Houses as we know the concept exist, and the surviving Gens are still the major powers after the Empress. Maybe with Ragara and Mnemon actually being known as Rawar Ragara and Rawar Mnemon...

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by RichT View Post

I don't know when the quoted comment was made, but at a point during our KSs that was true. And if you consider anything besides a standard press run book as "Deluxe", then that's still true, I guess. But in my mind I've tried to keep separate our Deluxe project KSs (which are called Deluxe on their KSs), our Prestige edition KSs (which our Chronicles of Darkness books have been), and projects we Kickstarted to get a traditional regular print run created and out into stores (something we've started doing and are doing more of). If somebody mis-spoke, they made a mistake in nomenclature and let's just all get on the same page regardless of the cited comment and step back a bit from fighting over it.

BTW, our Prestige Editions have not been just regular printed books as we've added bells and whistles to be at least on par with the most ornate CofD core books WW was capable of doing back in the day, and often enhanced them more. Those core books back then were not business as usual in printing either.

Rich,

Thanks for stepping in and putting an end to that. Unfortunately, it seems, that no matter how many times you or other officials of OPP say it, some just don't listen.

For your reference, the statement is from here:

http://theonyxpath.com/about/faq/

First bullet under the "Kickstarter" section.

Comment

• Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post

the Prasad expansion is easily the Heirs expansion I'm most excited for.

Same here! Can't wait to read more about the Prasadi Empire!!!

Comment

• Fajad Preview from The Realm went up for Backers.

Comment

• It's nice to see them coming through with that idea of giving a focused on area neighbouring regions with their own quirks, to helps keep the world feeling big.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                          Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Agreed! Having stuff about the region around Fajad itself is so invaluable and a huge aid for further building the area for a game!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSly9 View Post

Rich,

Thanks for stepping in and putting an end to that. Unfortunately, it seems, that no matter how many times you or other officials of OPP say it, some just don't listen.

For your reference, the statement is from here:

http://theonyxpath.com/about/faq/

First bullet under the "Kickstarter" section.
                              Yep, very old part of the FAQ. I'll mention it to Ian and get it updated. Thanks!

Comment

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure that island is about the approximate size and shape of Honshu, the largest island of Japan. Plenty of room for stuff there.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                                Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                                https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Working...
                                X