Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter starts on the 27th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take it the Fajadi concept of "God" is pantheistic, encompassing all things within itself, and manifest through existence itself. Hence having no more discrete interaction with Creation than through Prophets, who are people or Spirits who have enlightened revelation of the divine whole.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
      Any other heirloom backers here?
      I am a heirloom backer. I almost missed the reward tier in the rush to get pledged! No plans for a warstrider. I want to see the heirloom artifact chapter to see more about what is possible, but I am thinking about going with an artifact instrument. In the first kickstarter i pledged for the 'choose your martial arts' and i would have picked Silver-voiced Nightingale if one of the others hadn't already announced they were planning to!

Comment

• I am excited at the new Lookshy Stretch goal. They clarified that each stretch is about 5k words so I hope that there is a Prasad, Forest Witch or Outcaste +5k stretch as well.

Comment

• I see that now, let's hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigaton-Falcon-Emu View Post
            I am excited at the new Lookshy Stretch goal. They clarified that each stretch is about 5k words so I hope that there is a Prasad, Forest Witch or Outcaste +5k stretch as well.
            Vance hinted a second Forest Witch stretchgoal would likely explore mechanics for the Numina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tribute of a Dark Heart View Post

I am a heirloom backer. I almost missed the reward tier in the rush to get pledged! No plans for a warstrider. I want to see the heirloom artifact chapter to see more about what is possible, but I am thinking about going with an artifact instrument. In the first kickstarter i pledged for the 'choose your martial arts' and i would have picked Silver-voiced Nightingale if one of the others hadn't already announced they were planning to!
              Awesome. I’ve actually considered a musically resonant warstrider that maginifies range and power of Performance Charms, Silver Voiced Nighingale, or Charisma Charms used with Performance - but it doesn’t seem a good fit for Dragon-Blooded. Maybe if there’s a similar stretchgoal for Lunars!

Comment

Awesome. I’ve actually considered a musically resonant warstrider that maginifies range and power of Performance Charms, Silver Voiced Nighingale, or Charisma Charms used with Performance - but it doesn’t seem a good fit for Dragon-Blooded. Maybe if there’s a similar stretchgoal for Lunars!
                It is my eternal regret that I slept through all of the heirlooms being gobbled up but next Kickstarter I am getting a wolf-themed Warstrider who functions around commanding a pack of lesser wolf-golems.

Love the image of a moonsilver Wolf Pack bringing down a behemoth.
                Last edited by Gigaton-Falcon-Emu; 04-01-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• I will probably drop my Developer Charm spot eventually. As much as I want it, it's difficult to justify the cost for it. :P

Creator of Machineborn | Freelancer for Exalted |
                  Youtube Channel | @ekorrenhj on Twitter

Comment

A player in my game wishes me to strongly encourage this line of thought.

Storyteller Vault Productions:
                    The Book of Laughing Serpents, Vol 1,The Book of Laughing Serpents, Vol. 2
                    Patreon, with my own games, here:
                    https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
                    My folklore research and horror writing blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

Comment

• I don’t see myself springing for any special backer tier on the Lunar book.

Much as I’d like to ask for and receive specific Lunar/moonsilver content, I can’t justify that expense to myself. Better to try and write it myself and spend the money on charity, or to pay off my loans.

Well, and I’m writing up various ideas and sending them into Onyx Path, so maybe that will work.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
                        I don’t see myself springing for any special backer tier on the Lunar book.

Much as I’d like to ask for and receive specific Lunar/moonsilver content, I can’t justify that expense to myself. Better to try and write it myself and spend the money on charity, or to pay off my loans.

Well, and I’m writing up various ideas and sending them into Onyx Path, so maybe that will work.
                        Way back in 2.5, I worked on a massive Dragon-Blood rewrite with hundreds of new Charms. Some people here may remember it. I had a few favorites there that I'd want to present as ideas for the Developer Charm, and the idea is still an attractive one. But then the rational part of my brain says to me that I can write the Charms myself for 3E for free (maybe not as good as Vance, but I'm fairly confident in my homebrewing abilities, especially after all the positive feedback from the necromancy homebrew), and the only reason why I'd go for the Developer Charm is really to see the idea in print hoping that more people would use it than the practically zero people who would use something I'd homebrew. The reason I'm still sitting on the spot is because my brain can't really decide what I'd regret more: the extra money on the pledge, or not going with the Charm thing.

At the end of the day, I'll probably release the spot to a backer who wants it more, and then just write the Charms myself and put them here on the forums.

Creator of Machineborn | Freelancer for Exalted |
                        Youtube Channel | @ekorrenhj on Twitter

Comment

• So, is anyone else a bit disappointed that we didn’t get a humorous DB related thing today? I fully understand everyone is probably too busy to have done something like that, but I’m still a little sad about the lost opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
                            So, is anyone else a bit disappointed that we didn’t get a humorous DB related thing today? I fully understand everyone is probably too busy to have done something like that, but I’m still a little sad about the lost opportunity.
                            @Jen has done his share of humorous Mnemon drawings. Just pretend he did them all today.

Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 04-01-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Seriously, though, I'd have liked a good Jen thread today, too.

Comment

• It feels great that the series is now well and truly alive again with a reasonable production cycle of the books. It was starting to feel like being a fan of Berserk or HXH for awhile there.

Senator of the Greater Chamber (140$) was the highest I could make myself pledge for this, hopefully we keep blowing through those stretch goals

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

Working...
                                X