Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter starts on the 27th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shitshitshitshit, I won't be able to pay a single cent toward the KS when it initially starts.

Financial trouble sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
      Shitshitshitshit, I won't be able to pay a single cent toward the KS when it initially starts.

Financial trouble sucks.
      What about when it ends?

Freelance writer for Exalted Third Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekorren View Post
        What about when it ends?
        Maybe not even then. >.>

Comment

I'd love to back this like I did the core book, but I'm not in the greatest place right now, financially speaking. I'll still try to put in enough for the backer PDF, if I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniplex View Post
            I'd love to back this like I did the core book, but I'm not in the greatest place right now, financially speaking. I'll still try to put in enough for the backer PDF, if I can.
            You could put in something during the KS, and if you're in a better financial position when the Backerkit goes up you could increase your pledge.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post

Financial trouble sucks.
              Kickstarter only takes your payment at the end of the Kickstarter.

Ian A. A. Watson
              Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

“Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you’re only a day away!”

Comment

Do we know when tomorrow the KS will go live? I’m trying to figure out if I can catch it at launch or if I’ll be asleep by then.

Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

Comment

Originally posted by Weimann View Post
                    Do we know when tomorrow the KS will go live? I’m trying to figure out if I can catch it at launch or if I’ll be asleep by then.
                    12/Noon at EDT according to this.

Comment

Originally posted by wern212 View Post
                      12/Noon at EDT according to this.
                      ​So that's... five PM in... this country's time.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                      Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

How long will the KS last? Asking so I k ow how to budget it (I'm strictly budgeting myself each month to save up for a 2020 Bronco)

Comment

They usually last for a month or so.

Comment

Man, I still haven't read the Trinity docs.

So much wooooooork...

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
                            [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
                            [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

Originally posted by ahather View Post
                              we do not speak of the Scottish game

Hey man, don't you try to put FATAL on us.

Need some Tunes for your Exalted Game? http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...-exalted-tunes
                              Want some help managing your PCs? http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...a-reincarnated

Comment

So is there any chance the Realm book comes out while the Dragonblooded kickstarter is running? Those two books are made for each other!

Comment

Working...
                                X