Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter starts on the 27th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a slight point of confusion on the latest added stretch goal, when they say it will be in color they mean the physical copies right? Seems odd that they would have the PDFs not be in color given all the colored art previews.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizu View Post
      I have a slight point of confusion on the latest added stretch goal, when they say it will be in color they mean the physical copies right? Seems odd that they would have the PDFs not be in color given all the colored art previews.

There haven't been previews of Heirs. None of Heirs is written yet nor has any art been commissioned for it since it's the book being built by the stretchgoals. There's also the "all future supplements of Exalted 3rd edition" line!
      Last edited by glamourweaver; 04-23-2018, 09:08 PM.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Oh, derp right they never said anything about any of the shown preview not finalized art maybe being for it. Man I have been off my game lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

There haven't been previews of Heirs. None of Heirs is written yet nor has any art been commissioned for it since it's the book being built by the stretchgoals. There's also the "all future supplements of Exalted 3rd edition" line!
          It'as "an" upcoming EX3 supplement, not all of them. Sorry, but we aren't able to make that big a jump in one Stretch Goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichT View Post

It'as "an" upcoming EX3 supplement, not all of them. Sorry, but we aren't able to make that big a jump in one Stretch Goal.

That makes more sense. Sorry to have misread.

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post

That makes more sense. Sorry to have misread.
              No harm done (I think!), easy enough to do. Don't worry about it.

Comment

• I predict a Lunars KS in Q1 of 2020.

Freelance writer for Exalted Third Edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ekorren View Post
                  I predict a Lunars KS in Q1 of 2020.

I'm hoping they will manage to do two a year, not one in two years.

Comment

I'm hoping they will manage to do two a year, not one in two years.

Given that they aren't going to do kickstarters until they have the full finished text including playtested full charmsets, I think one a year would be a more realistic goal to shoot for.

Comment

• Well, if they do one hardcover that gets a kickstarter and one soft cover of one of the new foil exalts a year or something like that that would work great for me to. More interested in the pace of new material then the number of kickstarter campaigns.

Comment

Well, if they do one hardcover that gets a kickstarter and one soft cover of one of the new foil exalts a year or something like that that would work great for me to. More interested in the pace of new material then the number of kickstarter campaigns.
                        My guess is Liminals and Getimians are actually probably gonna get full hardcovers at some point like the others, just that Liminals probably not untila fter Abyssals and Getimians probably a bit futther downt eh line in the same area of Infernals and Alchemicals. The other new Exalts we knwo are already going to be in the Appendix of Exigents.

And stuff.
                        My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

• I mean, I know that the rapid release schedule of 2E ended up being a bad thing but one a year or one every 2 years would be glacial. They have currently talked of
                          Lunars, Exigents, abyssals, liminals, Sidereal, getimians, Infernals, and Alchemists (off course it is still in flux so things may change) coming to 8 splat books. If it is a book a year we won't be finished until 2026, if it is a book every two years I could go have a kid and they would be old enough to drive by the time we got the last splat book.

There were more hinted at in the same vein as liminals but I can't recall if those are still a thing, excised entirely, or getting something like getting crammed into the Exigence book as examples of how there are ways to make exalts without using exigence so you don't even need exigence when crafting your homebrew hero and their exaltation or some shared release deal like the mountain folk and dragon kings got in 2E. So those could further extend the splat cycle out and have my kid in college if it is one every two years <_<

Also, I just cannot remember what not exalts they intend to stat up thoroughly enough you can make characters out of them like 2E fair folk, mountain folk, and dragon kings.
                          Last edited by Mizu; 04-24-2018, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Well, if they do one hardcover that gets a kickstarter and one soft cover of one of the new foil exalts a year or something like that that would work great for me to. More interested in the pace of new material then the number of kickstarter campaigns.
                            After Lunars, we're hoping to do two softcovers between each hardcover, though that may change with circumstances.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Happy to hear it

Comment

• And we have the final backer preview.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Working...
                                X