Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter starts on the 27th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I'm loving it.

Comment

• V’Neef has a puppy! So adorable.

Comment

• So what do people think about what we did with the fiction this time 'round?

Comment

• Is Berit new?

I wonder why the Empress didn’t want to elevate her relative to those children she did.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
            Is Berit new?
            Yes.

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
            I wonder why the Empress didn’t want to elevate her relative to those children she did.
            My guess -- and I had no creative input on Berit whatsoever -- is that the Empress thought "The sort of house Berit would likely cultivate" would be a disruptive influence on her (the Empress's) reign during the time when Berit was campaigning to be given a house. Like, maybe if she'd been born a few centuries earlier she'd have been just what the Realm needed, but not then, so too bad, so sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post
              So what do people think about what we did with the fiction this time 'round?
              Just read the River fiction. Are she and Jihe both Ledaal by birth?

Can’t wait to read about that super prison and why the Realm would take Anathema alive!

Comment

• Captured Anathema are delivered to the Empress and kept in the Imperial Manse, not the prison covered in The Realm. Who knows what she was doing with them?

Comment

• I’m imagining Berit as the setting’s Stannis, brooding on her island over perceived slights and denials of “her rights” that may have had more to do with her competence than incompetence.

Comment

• Yes, asexual representation!

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• I really found the fiction interesting, showing the group coming together, growing up and apart, then coming back together again. River going from an idealistic monk to a loving wife and mother. Mathar deciding where his loyalties lie between his ambitions and his Hearth. Chalima ending up as a queen as a result of some adventure. Especially with how they represent the range of DB options, I really like how this shows how those can grow and change over time. Definitely some of my favorite parts of the book.

Comment

• So, who can guess what purpose they'll serve as a bunch of Quick Characters in the average Exalted game?

Comment

• Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
                          Just read the River fiction. Are she and Jihe both Ledaal by birth?
                          River's birth name is Ledaal Sivarin Indri. We don't actually have any details on Jihe worked out at the moment; I suspect that she's a patrician. We'll probably specify in River's QC write-up in Heirs to the Shogunate.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
                            River's birth name is Ledaal Sivarin Indri. We don't actually have any details on Jihe worked out at the moment; I suspect that she's a patrician. We'll probably specify in River's QC write-up in Heirs to the Shogunate.
                            Ah, I was thrown by “mistress Ledaal”, but if she’s a Patrician it makes sense she was adopted into her wife’s House.

Comment

• I believe it was Grabowski himself who said "Quit the order? Congrats on being an apostate in a religious society. You're totally going to marry a patrician."

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post
                                So what do people think about what we did with the fiction this time 'round?
                                I really like the structure of the fiction pieces that regard the signature Hearth and how it touches on the different sides of the worlds they are each a part of; I enjoyed the individual characters as well, and the emphasis on their fellowship was a standout. The Arada and Mnemon pieces were quite enjoyable too.
                                Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; 04-24-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X