Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter starts on the 27th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizu
    replied
    It feels great that the series is now well and truly alive again with a reasonable production cycle of the books. It was starting to feel like being a fan of Berserk or HXH for awhile there.

Senator of the Greater Chamber (140$) was the highest I could make myself pledge for this, hopefully we keep blowing through those stretch goals

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Seriously, though, I'd have liked a good Jen thread today, too.

Leave a comment:

• TheCountAlucard
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
    So, is anyone else a bit disappointed that we didn’t get a humorous DB related thing today? I fully understand everyone is probably too busy to have done something like that, but I’m still a little sad about the lost opportunity.
    @Jen has done his share of humorous Mnemon drawings. Just pretend he did them all today.

Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 04-01-2018, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BrilliantRain
    replied
    So, is anyone else a bit disappointed that we didn’t get a humorous DB related thing today? I fully understand everyone is probably too busy to have done something like that, but I’m still a little sad about the lost opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• Ekorren
    replied
    Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
    I don’t see myself springing for any special backer tier on the Lunar book.

Much as I’d like to ask for and receive specific Lunar/moonsilver content, I can’t justify that expense to myself. Better to try and write it myself and spend the money on charity, or to pay off my loans.

Well, and I’m writing up various ideas and sending them into Onyx Path, so maybe that will work.
    Way back in 2.5, I worked on a massive Dragon-Blood rewrite with hundreds of new Charms. Some people here may remember it. I had a few favorites there that I'd want to present as ideas for the Developer Charm, and the idea is still an attractive one. But then the rational part of my brain says to me that I can write the Charms myself for 3E for free (maybe not as good as Vance, but I'm fairly confident in my homebrewing abilities, especially after all the positive feedback from the necromancy homebrew), and the only reason why I'd go for the Developer Charm is really to see the idea in print hoping that more people would use it than the practically zero people who would use something I'd homebrew. The reason I'm still sitting on the spot is because my brain can't really decide what I'd regret more: the extra money on the pledge, or not going with the Charm thing.

At the end of the day, I'll probably release the spot to a backer who wants it more, and then just write the Charms myself and put them here on the forums.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X