Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter starts on the 27th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Comment

Time to see if Exalted healed the Aggravated damage it suffered.

Join the Strife

Comment

Here's the link.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

You're backer 1.
          Awwwwww yeah.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
          [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
          [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

IT IS HEREEEEEEEE <froths at the mouth and passes out>
            Last edited by Synapse; 03-27-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

All right then: I have backed at Intelligencer of the All-Seeing Eye level.

May change it pending further consideration of higher level rewards.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
              Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
              https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiresias View Post

Awwwwww yeah.
                I got there just after you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiresias View Post
                  Awwwwww yeah.
                  Congrats! I was gunning too, but I blame the fact that my train was going through a tunnel. Where can you see your backer number?

Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

Comment

I took my time to read the rewards. I'm a lowly 44
                    Got the Two Princes tho >: D

Comment

LIVE HYPE!

Backed! I told myself I never use physical books, so I would just go for PDFs, but that mockup for some reason just caused this well of excitement to rise up in my stomach. I only went with with PDFs so far, but I am going to think long and hard about it.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Don't forget to check your updates if you've backed; that's where the manuscript preview is.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                        Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                        https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Originally posted by Weimann View Post
                          Congrats! I was gunning too, but I blame the fact that my train was going through a tunnel. Where can you see your backer number?
                          It's in the confirmation e-mail you get from Kickstarter. Once the KS is over, it's also displayed if you check your pledge.

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
                          [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
                          [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

Well there goes all of next month's birthday money... but so be it!

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Ok, backer 39 here!

Comment

Originally posted by MoroseMorgan View Post
                                LIVE HYPE!

Backed! I told myself I never use physical books, so I would just go for PDFs, but that mockup for some reason just caused this well of excitement to rise up in my stomach. I only went with with PDFs so far, but I am going to think long and hard about it.
                                Man you should have seen the Core book. It sits BEAUTIFULLY on my shelf. It will marry the DB one and they will make sweet baby lunars

Comment

Working...
                                X