Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter starts on the 27th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got number 6! I’ll take single digits.

Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

Comment

Originally posted by Synapse View Post

Man you should have seen the Core book. It sits BEAUTIFULLY on my shelf. It will marry the DB one and they will make sweet baby lunars

Is that how Lunars are made? I'm not sure that's how Lunars are made.
      Last edited by Dragonmystic; 03-27-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

The KS is up!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-for-exalted-3

Creator of Machineborn | Freelancer for Exalted |
        Youtube Channel | @ekorrenhj on Twitter

Comment

Pledged!
          Senator of the greater chamber!

My Storyteller Vault releases!
          Sorcerous Ways: Mystic Martial Arts - Punch people for magic power!
          These Mean Streets - Advise and systems for street-level punk-noir Vampire larp

Comment

Hmmm... I didn’t think Night Castes had Silver castemarks. Is that a typo or something new and different for them?

Or was the other one a No Moon? It might be worth mentioning that there was an Ogre there, if that was the case.
            Last edited by BrilliantRain; 03-27-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

A sworn kinship between three Realm and two Lookshians is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
                A sworn kinship between three Realm and two Lookshians is interesting.
                Left Hand Chalima isn't from Lookshy. She's an outcaste. ^_^

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

I for one am extremely thankful for the grid displaying reward tiers. The combinations of what-goes-where-with-the-what-now was starting to hurt my brain in the tier descriptions pane.

Comment

So.

When that Tepet preview went live I remarked that all the other Great House writeups were just as good. Was I wrong?

(Talk about the preview contents, y'all! We worked really hard on that stuff!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Synapse View Post

Man you should have seen the Core book. It sits BEAUTIFULLY on my shelf. It will marry the DB one and they will make sweet baby lunars
                      Yeah, I have a Core. I backed the OG KS. That was especially one of the reasons it got such a reaction out of me. I started picturing what the complete set could look like...

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post
                        So.

When that Tepet preview went live I remarked that all the other Great House writeups were just as good. Was I wrong?

The other recent kickstarters had dedicated sticky threads to talk about each preview. I was kinda waiting for that one myself, also I'm technically working, and it is easier for me to hide the forum than a PDF.

edit: also, is this thread kinda screwy for anyone else? It isn't showing as properly updated, and I don't see a link to jump to new posts.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post

​Patience sir!

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                          Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Major View Post
                            I for one am extremely thankful for the grid displaying reward tiers. The combinations of what-goes-where-with-the-what-now was starting to hurt my brain in the tier descriptions pane.

ME TOO!!! #EX3DB

Comment

• Won't lie, for a split second I thought that the first manuscript was just the short stories and lexicon.

Comment

• Wait... is that the Bull of the North against five Terrestrials???

Join the Strife

Comment

Working...
                                X