Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Blooded Kickstarter starts on the 27th.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the manuscript out yet?

Man I was saving money for this and waiting and waiting and now when it finally comes out I am short on cash and need to get a root canal! But I can juggle some funds for Exalted! Especially if the manuscript is out then I will gets it quick instead of waiting last minute!

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
      Is the manuscript out yet?
      The first 20% of the manuscript is now up for Kickstarter backers. Another piece will go up each week, until everything is out by the end of the Kickstarter.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Oh neato torpedo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eldagusto View Post
          Is the manuscript out yet?

Man I was saving money for this and waiting and waiting and now when it finally comes out I am short on cash and need to get a root canal! But I can juggle some funds for Exalted! Especially if the manuscript is out then I will gets it quick instead of waiting last minute!
          You can always pledge $5, get the manuscripts and see if your situation improves enough to up the pledge. It won’t even take your $5 until the KS concludes in a month.

Dex Davican wrote: I can say without exaggeration or dishonesty that I am the most creative man ever to have lived

Comment

• Originally posted by Weimann View Post
            You can always pledge $5, get the manuscripts and see if your situation improves enough to up the pledge. It won’t even take your $5 until the KS concludes in a month.
            Brilliant Idea Mate!

Comment

• You know, I've pledged and all, but man, OPP kickstarters often frustrate me.

All I want is a pledge tier that gets me:

1) The standard, plain old physical copy of whatever they're kickstarting.
              2) A PDF of same.

That's never, ever ever ever available, or at least not on anything I'm ever interested in. Tiers always go right from "PDF only plus a lot of ancillary stuff I don't usually care about" straight up to "premium hardcover."

This usually leads to me not backing, because I don't like most games as much as I like Exalted. I just wait patiently until the book drops and then buy the standard version from DTRPG for much cheaper than the premium one is.

I mean. I'm just a drop in the bucket for most OPP games, but man is it frustrating.

"SEX NOVA is the kind of person who, after being chosen as the divine champion of the god of heroes, decided to call himself SEX NOVA."

Comment

• Who wrote the chapter fiction of the Empress in her bedroom? I liked that a lot.

Creator of Machineborn | Freelancer for Exalted |
                Youtube Channel | @ekorrenhj on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Ekorren View Post
                  Who wrote the chapter fiction of the Empress in her bedroom? I liked that a lot.
                  Neall was temporarily unchained from Scion development to write that one and the Tepet Arada fiction that's been previewed already.

Comment

• I have to ask: So the estimated date means that they fully expect the PDF/PoD versions of the book to take (almost) another year before they come out?

Comment

• I like the mock up of the deluxe edition, but.... I dunno, having silvered edges seems like a slight against the DBs, using the metal associated with one of their hated foes for the edges. Admittedly, gold isn’t any better and I doubt the book printers can edge with anything that resembles jade, so I don’t really see a better option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post

Neall was temporarily unchained from Scion development to write that one and the Tepet Arada fiction that's been previewed already.
                        Neall unchained, better than Django unchained?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post

Neall unchained, better than Django unchained?
                          Better than Neall getting fired again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post

Neall should turn that chapter fiction into an Empress novel. I'm sure the Scion fans can wait longer for their books.

Comment

• Damn those 800s are always gone so fast!!! I will probably go for the custom charm, I always regret not going for it during the Corebook kickstarter!

Comment

• By the way, anyone other than me who has the official DB soundtrack on repeat while reading the preview?

Comment

Working...
                                X