No announcement yet.

MadLetter's Dragon-Blooded Charm Cascades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back! Didn't get anything done the last two days, largely because I now finally get to ST Exalted again with my group. Whoo! Been nearly a year without!

Anyways.... Resistance is up!

Comment

Ride is up! Things going slower than expected, sorry!

Comment

No problem, if we cared about speed we could throw together messy versions of our own on scratch paper. With how great yours look, they are worth the wait.

Comment

MadLetter you do us all a great service! Thanks again!

Comment

Yes, thank you very much for doing this.

As regards the elemental symbols and other signifiers, I would like it if they were larger. To see the entire charm tree it's often necessary to view it at 40% to 50% and I can still make out the names and trait minima at that scale, more or less, but I can't read those symbols at that scale.

Comment

Originally posted by MadLetter View Post
              Ride is up! Things going slower than expected, sorry!
              Still the Best. Dont Worry About speed. Your are Giving free and wellmade aides away. No pressure from here.

Comment

I may try it out, but I like the relatively clean look it has so far. Unless you're all the way zoomed out they should generally be identifiable. I'll give it a whirl and see how it looks!
                If you don't want to make them bigger you could try to switch the colors like in MTG mana symbols.
                So you have a colored bubble and black symbol.
                I think that would make them easier to distinguish
                Last edited by DraMaFlo; 05-10-2018, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Sail is up, sorry for the delay. Holidays are over and a lot of things kept me busy there at the end.

I'll take the ideas and criticisms to heart and try around a bit. No guarantees, though!

Comment

Every time I see this threat with a new post t makes me happy.

Comment

Sail is up, sorry for the delay. Holidays are over and a lot of things kept me busy there at the end.

I'll take the ideas and criticisms to heart and try around a bit. No guarantees, though!
                      Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by DrLoveMonkey View Post
                        Every time I see this threat with a new post t makes me happy.
                        Then let me make you happy today

Socialize is up!

Comment

Yaaaay! Haven't piped up in a bit, but thanks again for all the great work!

Comment

So how are the rest of these coming? The ones already completed were super-helpful in my first character.

Comment

I love seeing theseas you finish them. The cascades are so pretty in every ability, and i feel are vital for the Solar Charms. Please keep up the fine work and enjoy STing. (Jealous of what those players must get for player aides)

Comment

btw, is there some 'common' Charms - without Element in Keyword? It would be nice to have some low-level charm as enable for All Dragon-Blooded.

Comment

Working...
                                X