MadLetter's Dragon-Blooded Charm Cascades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lashet View Post
    btw, is there some 'common' Charms - without Element in Keyword? It would be nice to have some low-level charm as enable for All Dragon-Blooded.
    There are the very rare elementless charns but mostly that's done through the Balanced key word. A Balanced charm effectively counts as the user's native element for the purpose of Aura

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
      There are the very rare elementless charns but mostly that's done through the Balanced key word. A Balanced charm effectively counts as the user's native element for the purpose of Aura
      Not that. Balanced charms still count as their keyworded element; they simply don't interfer with entering or staying in an aura of another aspect. When only Balanced charms are used on a turn to enter aura, the exalt may select any one of their aspects - this need not include her native aspect. Otherwise, you can treat them as being aspectless.

Comment

These are amazing!

What fonts are you using in the course of these? I'm working on an excel character sheet, and thought I might take some style ideas.

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

I was wondering if you're going to do any more? Stealth and War?

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
            I was wondering if you're going to do any more? Stealth and War?
            FYI, you can remove the name of the charm tree in the URL it links too and replace it with any ‘missing’ trees to see them. It looks like they have been worked on but not added to the main post as links yet.

My Homebrew: Architect of the Regal Puppet Style (WIP) || Monkey Style || Radiant Halo of Incandescent Might || Pale Driver, Ruination of the Edifice of Tyranny || Sublime Percussion, Just a Whole lot of Fun || Idris, The Graceful Heart of Purpose

Comment

The full listing of the cascades is up at the reddit link now.

Comment

Also, since I don't have a reddit account, I've got to say it here - thanks for doing these!

Comment

Working...
                X