No announcement yet.

DB Character Sheet 3rd ed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO the Charms part of the sheet would benefit from consolidating the Book and Page parts into one, smaller column. And have a section for either Keywords or just Element. I feel DB players would really benefit from seeing just from a glance what element a Charm belongs to

Comment

Originally posted by Cenrei View Post
      IMO the Charms part of the sheet would benefit from consolidating the Book and Page parts into one, smaller column. And have a section for either Keywords or just Element. I feel DB players would really benefit from seeing just from a glance what element a Charm belongs to
      Ok, I think I could probably do that.

MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Alright, check this out and see what you think.

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...nteractive.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post

Alright, check this out and see what you think.

Looks good, although I would consider opening the B/P abbreviation a bit, since that tells the user nothing about what it actually means.

Comment

Looks good, although I would consider opening the B/P abbreviation a bit, since that tells the user nothing about what it actually means.
            Yea, I wasn't sure what to use really, since there isn't much room. Any suggestions?

Comment

Well, you could cut down the size of the Type line. I know that I usually abbreviate the type (i.e. Supp, Inst, Perm, etc.). That might free up enough room to write Book/Pg.

Co-Host of The Deliberative Podcast
              Follow us on Twitter!
              Follow us on Facebook!
              Follow us on the Web!
              Like what we do? Support us on Patreon!

Comment

Originally posted by Lukkychukky View Post
                Well, you could cut down the size of the Type line. I know that I usually abbreviate the type (i.e. Supp, Inst, Perm, etc.). That might free up enough room to write Book/Pg.
                Ah, ok. Thanks.

Comment

Actually, I just played around a bit with the font size, and made the wording fit. Re-download and see what you think...

Comment

Ooo, how small can you legibly get those weapon categories? Can do a lot more if we have more than 4 letters to play with. ^_^

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
                    I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post
                      Ooo, how small can you legibly get those weapon categories? Can do a lot more if we have more than 4 letters to play with. ^_^
                      I dunno. I could probably get the text a little smaller(the info under that section is pretty small). Not sure if you'd want them lines themselves to be much smaller...

Comment

Mr Gone I'm loving the new DB Character Sheet. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us.

If I had one thing that I might ask to change, it's the empty space on the upper right of the second page. As to what I would do with it, or like to see there... Well... Dragon Blooded love their Merits, and I'm know that, at least for my group, the 8 rows for Merits on the first page just aren't enough, and it looks like you might be able to fit 2 short columns of "Additional Merits" or some such, on that blank space. It's just a thought.

Comment

I LOVE the section for tracking your anima level! That should be a standard feature on every sheet moving forward. Well done, sir!

Co-Host of The Deliberative Podcast
                          Follow us on Twitter!
                          Follow us on Facebook!
                          Follow us on the Web!
                          Like what we do? Support us on Patreon!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSarcasticSage View Post
                            Mr Gone I'm loving the new DB Character Sheet. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us.
                            You're very welcome! Always glad to help.

If I had one thing that I might ask to change, it's the empty space on the upper right of the second page. As to what I would do with it, or like to see there... Well... Dragon Blooded love their Merits, and I'm know that, at least for my group, the 8 rows for Merits on the first page just aren't enough, and it looks like you might be able to fit 2 short columns of "Additional Merits" or some such, on that blank space. It's just a thought.
                            Yea...I've wondered if I shouldn't try. It's just a weird spot, with the logo up there. Works fine for page one, because it has that info next to it...

Anyway, I'll think on it and play around with it, see if I can't figure out something to go up there.

Originally posted by Lukkychukky View Post
                            I LOVE the section for tracking your anima level! That should be a standard feature on every sheet moving forward. Well done, sir!
                            Oh cool! I'm glad you liked how it turned out! It was pretty much SamuraiMujuru idea.

Comment

Ok...I made another update. Check out page 2 and see what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post

Ok...I made another update. Check out page 2 and see what you think.

Perfect! That is exactly what I was hoping for! Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
                                X