Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DB Character Sheet 3rd ed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by TheSarcasticSage View Post
    Perfect! That is exactly what I was hoping for! Thank you so much!
    You're very welcome! Glad you liked how it turned out. Thanks for the suggestion!


    MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
    _________________________________
    Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
    Support me on Patreon! Click Here

    Comment


    • #47
      So, are y'all think the sheet is ready for me to add to the site? Or does need something else?


      MrGone's Character Sheets
      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
      _________________________________
      Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
      Support me on Patreon! Click Here

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post
        So, are y'all think the sheet is ready for me to add to the site? Or does need something else?
        I think it's great as is, but that's just me.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by TheSarcasticSage View Post
          I think it's great as is, but that's just me.
          Cool!! Glad to hear it!


          MrGone's Character Sheets
          For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
          _________________________________
          Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
          Support me on Patreon! Click Here

          Comment


          • #50
            I'm just a simple hyper chicken from a backwater asteroid, but it looks good to me.


            Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Director

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
              I'm just a simple hyper chicken from a backwater asteroid, but it looks good to me.
              Thanks! I appreciate it.

              Well, I'll see about getting it listed on the site soon then.


              Edit: It's listed now!
              Last edited by Mr Gone; 05-26-2018, 10:53 PM.


              MrGone's Character Sheets
              For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
              _________________________________
              Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
              Support me on Patreon! Click Here

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post

                Thanks! I appreciate it.

                Well, I'll see about getting it listed on the site soon then.


                Edit: It's listed now!
                Doing a little thread necromancy here....

                The official DB sheet is out! The new border is certainly cool, but IMHO the MrGone sheet is far better functionally


                Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Director

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
                  Doing a little thread necromancy here....

                  The official DB sheet is out! The new border is certainly cool, but IMHO the MrGone sheet is far better functionally
                  Interesting...I didn't know they put out an official sheet. I'll have to check it out...

                  Glad to hear you like mine though.



                  MrGone's Character Sheets
                  For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                  _________________________________
                  Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                  Support me on Patreon! Click Here

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post

                    Interesting...I didn't know they put out an official sheet. I'll have to check it out...

                    Glad to hear you like mine though.
                    It just came out with the DB backer PDF. I'd be happy to throw the sheet your way if you wanted to take a look.

                    I recently discovered that I no longer know where things are on the vanilla EX3 sheets anymore when my brother handed me a character and I couldn't figure out why information I'm so used to having wasn't available.


                    Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Director

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
                      It just came out with the DB backer PDF. I'd be happy to throw the sheet your way if you wanted to take a look.
                      Sure, that'd be awesome! Thank you!

                      Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
                      I recently discovered that I no longer know where things are on the vanilla EX3 sheets anymore when my brother handed me a character and I couldn't figure out why information I'm so used to having wasn't available.
                      Guess I almost forgot all the little tweaks we've made to it here and there.


                      MrGone's Character Sheets
                      For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs
                      _________________________________
                      Buy books & pdfs from DTRPG and support my web site! Click Here
                      Support me on Patreon! Click Here

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X