Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favourite Dragonblood charms?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love almost all of Linguistics, but if I had to choose just one Charm, I think it's gotta be Seething Firebreak Technique from Bureaucracy. Exposing conspirators against you by encouraging them is just lovely. Let your enemies immolate themselves (socially)!

Comment

The performance charm that lets you make a fight look staged to bystanders. So many clever rapscallion hijinks to be had with that one.

Comment

I can't help but love the Ride charm that lets you stampede an entire army.

Comment

My favorite is probably Erupting Fury Barrage, the fire signature in brawl. It's layered with so many conditions and limits that it's hard to tell if it's actually any good, but it's very cool charm tech. If you actually manage to land a couple of hits and then down an enemy by setting off an ignition point in a subsequent turn, the style factor would definitely be over 9000.

Honorable mentions for Five-Winds Raiment and Dragon Sorcerer Puissance; the charms are quite weak and there are only two of them, but any charm tech that interacts with 3E sorcery is alright in my book.

Comment

Working...
          X