Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favourite Dragonblood charms?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isator Levi
    replied
    Originally posted by aluminiumtrioxid View Post
    It almost makes up for the grievous lack of a Senbonzakura-alike among the Artifacts published thus far.
    ​I understand that the word means thousand cherry blossoms, but the reference to Artifacts specifically suggests to me that it's a reference I'm not getting.

Leave a comment:

• aluminiumtrioxid
    replied
    Eternal Death-Banishing Blossom. It almost makes up for the grievous lack of a Senbonzakura-alike among the Artifacts published thus far. Almost.

Leave a comment:

• blackheartz
    replied
    I will be unoriginal and go with the Elemental Bolt up to Dragon Vortex attack. Why? Because I love awesome displays of raw elemental power of course.

The Air War Signature charm is something that is very close to my heart but the whole War tree has made me want to play a young DB officer for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Isator Levi
    replied
    Oh jeez, how does one choose?

​For a start, I like Warrant of Divine Safety; it's evocative of its Ability in a unique manner, has a potential for some very fun elemental displays, and I find it to have a particularly nice sense of how being Dragon Blooded entails a kind of natural command of elements, how the air leaps to serving your needs in that instance. On a practical level, it also feels like a very strong story enabler.

​I'll probably come back later to relate some of my favourites in all of the Abilities, or at least most of them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X