Creations got no particularly useful talent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creations got no particularly useful talent

Solars are picked from the most skilled of creations mortals... but they don't have to be useful skills. (Custom charms to sum up their "legend" are always appriciate)

Throw me some character concepts for solars with no particularly useful tallents, lets see if we can construct creations shittiest circle
    Last edited by Lion Hamster; 04-22-2018, 03:00 AM.

One of them should be a Sail Supernal Eclipse without a boat in a campaign that isn't anywhere near major bodies of water (or southern sand sailors or Haslanti air ships).

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Originally posted by glamourweaver View Post
      One of them should be a Sail Supernal Eclipse without a boat in a campaign that isn't anywhere near major bodies of water (or southern sand sailors or Haslanti air ships).
      Ahh, the classic, naturally

Comment

How about Supernal Interpretive Dance?

Comment

Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post
          Player: I would like to do an inspire action
          ST: Okay, what emotion would you like to inspire?
          Player: It's up to your interpretation
          Player begins to flail around

Comment

Originally posted by vampire hunter D View Post

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

A mute person buying charms that require speech to work.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

The greatest artist in Creation.
                But (and this is the key), she has no interest in using this art to comment on contemporary political/cultural events, inspiring people, etc.

Literally all she wants to do is paint the most technically excellent landscapes in Creation. She might well travel around to see unusual landscapes... but she doesn't do anything at all to effect the world. That'd detract from her devotion to her art.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

A Solar who's a pro at Survival and can turn any animal into a devourer of worlds given enough time and bonding.
                  ... they'd much rather stay in the comfort and luxury of the city, and are way too dignified and proud of their own combat skills to have a familiar fight alongside, or for them.

Part-time table flipper.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                    The greatest artist in Creation.
                    But (and this is the key), she has no interest in using this art to comment on contemporary political/cultural events, inspiring people, etc.

Literally all she wants to do is paint the most technically excellent landscapes in Creation. She might well travel around to see unusual landscapes... but she doesn't do anything at all to effect the world. That'd detract from her devotion to her art.
                    Pretty sure such a person would not receive a solar exaltation. In 2e at least I think the Exaltations sought out people who wanted to use their powers to change the world. I don't know if 3e has stated anything on that front, but I doubt Sol would choose someone apathetic to creation and its fortunes.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

These solars where people who stating besides the intended targets of exaltation but due to the intervention of a God it missed the mark. But this God didn't intend to intervene its mere presence was the reason everything went wrong. This is the God of terrible divine luck and bad divine fate, because of this the exaltation missed their intended targets and these unluckly heroes instead exalted.

Pacific Dawn who fears confrontation / Useful talent - great at winning board games.
                      Introvert eclipse who can't talk to women / Useful talent - great at writing stories From women's point of views.
                      Twilight who second guesses themselves on anything they do / Useful talent - the best at finding flaws in historical actions of heroes
                      Zenith who thinks there is no point to life anymore / Useful talent - can ruin any mood with depression
                      Night who scared of the dark and he/she can't stand to be alone / Useful talent - Master button crafter

Like the Sun I am relentless even in death...

Comment

Originally posted by Rahod View Post
                        Pacific Dawn who fears confrontation / Useful talent - great at winning board games.
                        But there's the player of games...

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post

Pretty sure such a person would not receive a solar exaltation. In 2e at least I think the Exaltations sought out people who wanted to use their powers to change the world. I don't know if 3e has stated anything on that front, but I doubt Sol would choose someone apathetic to creation and its fortunes.
                          That is not the case in third edition. Essence Fever does nudge you towards doing things and spending essence, but Da Vinci would undoubtedly be a Solar.

Comment

I am the Iron Poppy. I brew only the finest drugs from my personal stock of purebred sources. This would be an excellent way to make money except that I am far, far too busy using my own drugs to make more than one dose at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Krata Lightblade View Post
                              I am the Iron Poppy. I brew only the finest drugs from my personal stock of purebred sources. This would be an excellent way to make money except that I am far, far too busy using my own drugs to make more than one dose at a time.
                              You might think this exalted is useless but that's like, just your opinion man

Comment

Working...
                              X