Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
        Funny,usually the new arrivals are Bolded
        Lunars are sneaky that way.

Placeholder

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
          Funny,usually the new arrivals are Bolded

Rich is out of town. This week's Monday Meeting Notes were done by Matt McElroy.

Ian A. A. Watson
          Onyx Path Community Manager

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post

Rich is out of town. This week's Monday Meeting Notes were done by Matt McElroy.
            I suspeitos that

Comment

Yeah, I kind of feel like it should be more than bold. It should have like JavaScript fireworks shooting out of it or something.

Host of The Deliberative Podcast Original Creator of the complete nWoD conversion of Fantasy Grounds 2

Comment

I wonder if the Lunar book will follow the same setup as the DB book, but with a chapter focusing heavily on the Caul and the Lunar dominions rather than the Great Houses.

Ekorren's Homebrew Hub - Last Update: April 14, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by IanWatson View Post

Are we sure Rich didn't just consume Matt's heartblood and take his form?

Comment

A year ago, I would be grousing about getting lunars before... well, any other type of Exalt. But the Devs have been doing such a good job of characterizing non-Solars and giving them a reason to matter in the setting that I'm actually excited to see where this goes.

Exalted is an aesthetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekorren View Post
                      I wonder if the Lunar book will follow the same setup as the DB book, but with a chapter focusing heavily on the Caul and the Lunar dominions rather than the Great Houses.
                      I personally am not betting on it. Lunars do not seem to be on the whole teamwork thing and pretty much all of the dominions shown so far have be single lunars working alone.

Comment

Last Vance mentioned, Lunars is likely to cover Lunar dominions in some regard.

I think what we're likely to get for the equivalent to the DB player options is a selection of Lunar mentors, the agendas they pursue and the resources they have available. Lunars being Lunars, and the Silver Pact being what it is, one of Creation's largest mutual aid networks, a young Lunar could opt to work with one mentor or move between multiple mentors, and choose to have their working relationships be as long or as short as required.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

The Lunars book will undoubtably have more:

* Supernatural Merits
                          * Non-magical beast antagonist QC stats
                          * Sorcerous initiations
                          * Celestial Circle spells

About as many:

* Splat-exclusive Merits
                          * Terrestrial Circle spells
                          * Warstriders
                          * Artifacts in general

And less:

* Martial Arts
                          * Backer turnout, leading to less material in a following supplement like Heirs to the Shogunate, unless that following supplement is basically a bundle of more beasts, spells, and artifacts that non-Lunars can use.

I say the last thing without any real bitterness, because I fully admit that the Dragon-Blooded and the locations they hold are more important to the game than the Lunars and their Threshold domains.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

If we don't get it in the core Lunar book, I hope that the companion will have info about pre-Usurption Lunars.

Comment

Originally posted by Florin View Post
                              If we don't get it in the core Lunar book, I hope that the companion will have info about pre-Usurption Lunars.
                              Both previous books have talked about the First Age survivors/alumni.

What has been missing is the Shogunate generation who were Chosen after the Usurpation, inheriting the legacies of the Lunars who died in the uprising and initial exile.

This is Sha’a Oka’s generation, so he is the start of something new.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

Working...
                              X