No announcement yet.

This thread is amazing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always been super excited about Lunars, even if I didn't like all of what other editions did to them culturally or mechanically. I look forward to seeing how they turn out in this edition.

Comment

Dixie Cochran reports in the Monday Meeting comments (with permission from Eric) that the title is "Lunars: Fangs at the Gate".

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post
        Dixie Cochran reports in the Monday Meeting comments (with permission from Eric) that the title is "Lunars: Fangs at the Gate".
        This pleases me.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

The fact that Rain Deathflyer comes of as the young junior partner backing Halta emphasizes the problem of First Age survivors being the default for Elder Lunars.

Ideally the norm for Elder Lunars should be centuries old but Exalted post-contagion. Meeting a Shogunate survivor should be a big deal - and First Age survivors should be whispered legends.

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

Well, the Black Lion is apparently from a thousand years ago and was around for the contagion so that is at least one prominent shogunate era elder so far. Who knows how many more we will get in a book actually focused on Lunars or maybe mentioned in the realm book like him.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

I don't like the name Fangs at the Gate. Feels a bit underwhelming. It's just a name, though.

Freelance writer for Exalted Third Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Florin View Post

Rich has stated before that the estimated delivery date is only for the book actually being kickstarted. OPP doesn't hold the stretch goals to the same timeline. So, people shouldn't expect them to.
                Good to know. If that is the case I hope they will eventually be able to give an estimated delivery date for the stretch goals materials. I saw in ask the devs that the outline for the information going into the Heirs of the Shogunate supplemental book is being worked on. I do hope the time frame for the KS ultimately proves to be the time frame for everything but I will definitely keep my expectations realistic on the time frame. Thanks Florin for the heads up on that!

Comment

Originally posted by drakor View Post

Good to know. If that is the case I hope they will eventually be able to give an estimated delivery date for the stretch goals materials.
                  Remember, OPP has to set the estimated dates before a single stretch goal is reached. It would be pretty tough for them to come up with anything resembling an accurate estimate before the KS even started.

Comment

Working...
                  X