No announcement yet.

Speculating on the content of "Lunars: Fangs at the Gate"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder Lizards, Whales, and Giant Squid are acceptable forms of daikaiju in a 3rd Edition Lunars book.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post

I would agree with you, but I could see it going either way. I mean the chapter has "Monsters" in the title, so it must include something more than just bears and dogs and giraffes.
      Or maybe, the word "Monsters" isn´t describing animals, but the Lunars themselves. Some are Heroes, some are terrifying Monsters, some are both for different people. Cue the name "Heroes and Monsters"

Comment

• Originally posted by Clophiroth View Post

Or maybe, the word "Monsters" isn´t describing animals, but the Lunars themselves. Some are Heroes, some are terrifying Monsters, some are both for different people. Cue the name "Heroes and Monsters"
        I could see it being example Lunars like in the DB book, but then I'm wondering where the animal stats are.

Comment

• Fairly sure Monsters refers to beasts and Lunars alike.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• Originally posted by wern212 View Post
            I could see it being example Lunars like in the DB book, but then I'm wondering where the animal stats are.
            Animal QCs are also in Chapter 9.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
              Animal QCs are also in Chapter 9.

Thank you Eric for sharing some more book insights with us! I really am excited for this book. ^_^

May you live in interesting times...

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath

Comment

Working...
              X