Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Deliberative - A New Weekly Exalted Podcast!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Deliberative - A New Weekly Exalted Podcast!

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let everyone here know that two friends and I have started a weekly Exalted podcast focused on news, interviews, and discussions about the game! It’s our aim to be a positive contribution to the Exalted community, covering game issues (including many raised here on the Onyx Path forum) with an enthusiastic and optimistic attitude, and by creating a storehouse of player aids on our affiliated website (fivepoles.com - still under construction).

You can check out the podcast by searching for “The Deliberative” on iTunes or Stitcher, or by going to www.fivepoles.com/podcast. And if you want to help us out, spread the word to your friends and gaming buddies, and drop us a review on iTunes!

Host of The Deliberative Podcast
    Owner/Admin of DeepWyld.com
    Original Creator of the complete nWoD conversion of Fantasy Grounds 2

Got it subbed on PocketCasts

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Scion with Shield of Knowledge

Comment

Subscribed on iTunes! Halfway through episode 0 right now and looking forward to Episode 1.

May you live in interesting times...

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath

Comment

Hey guys, Charles from the Deliberative Podcast here. Glad you're enjoying it so much! Please make sure to leave a quick review, and if you have any comments or suggestions, you can send those to thedeliberativepodcast@gmail.com.

Co-Host of The Deliberative Podcast
        Follow us on Twitter!
        Follow us on Facebook!
        Follow us on the Web!
        Like what we do? Support us on Patreon!

Comment

This is great. Hope you keep it up.

Comment

Done with episode 0. I'll check 1 tomorrow and see if I can think of a few nice questions to record and drop.

Comment

Episode 0 was really cool, and I am looking forward to listening to Episode 1 later today. ^_^

May you live in interesting times...

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath

Comment

I’m so glad you guys are enjoying the show! We’ve got some very cool stuff coming up. For one, Jim just got a new mic yesterday, so the sound quality is going to be good and stay good going forward. We have had some voice clips start rolling in, so we are going to be able to interact with some great questions from listeners. We have our first interview lined up in a couple weeks with a couple of really cool people that you’re going to enjoy! And this week, we’re going to to issue the first exciting challenge to ourselves that I think everyone will really like.

We’re having a blast doing this, and all of the encouragement from the community really puts the wind in our sails! We can’t wait to drop the next episode!

Comment

Finally checking out episode 0. Did not expect to hear some happy hardcore as the intro music, but once past the initial surprise I'm really liking what I'm hearing!

Looking forward to getting proper caught up.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Scion with Shield of Knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiMujuru View Post
                    Finally checking out episode 0. Did not expect to hear some happy hardcore as the intro music, but once past the initial surprise I'm really liking what I'm hearing!

Looking forward to getting proper caught up.
                    Thank you for the kind words! We are currently in the process of designing our theme song. No promises, but hopefully we can have that up and running in the next few episodes.

Follow us on Twitter!
                    Follow us on Facebook!
                    Follow us on the Web!

Comment

Also, if you all like the podcast, it would really help us out if you left a review on iTunes. That would go a long way in helping us spread the news about this premiere weekly podcast about the greatest game of all time! You can also find us on Twitter @deliberativepod and on Facebook at The Deliberative Podcast.
                      Last edited by Lukkychukky; 05-05-2018, 05:38 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo and added more contact info

Follow us on Twitter!
                      Follow us on Facebook!
                      Follow us on the Web!

Comment

Is there any way to leave a review without having an iTunes account?

Comment

Episode 2 (the third episode) is now up! In this one, we talk about the reveal of the title of the new Lunars book in development, and we discuss the differences between the way other games handle spellcasters and the idea of Sorcery in Exalted. Be sure to check it out!

SamuraiMujuru - Probably not, but no worries.

Comment

SamuraiMujuru Not that I know of. Sorry. But, in lieu of a review, just tell your friends about us and we'll call it even.

Follow us on Twitter!
                            Follow us on Facebook!
                            Follow us on the Web!

Comment

Listening to episode 1, just wanted to throw a little feedback. I'm sure you're aware, but better safe than sorry.

Jim's audio quality and balancing is really inconsistent. Its not bad at the start, but during the discussion about artifacts its all over the place.

Nothing to be done on already recorded episodes, but possibly something to watch for in the future

Comment

Working...
                              X