No announcement yet.

Sorcery Workshop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question. How would one write a spell that grants mutations and merits, both to willing and unwilling subject? I'm fairly sure that there were potions that granted immortality, and spells that granted resilience in mythology.

Comment

Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
      Question. How would one write a spell that grants mutations and merits, both to willing and unwilling subject? I'm fairly sure that there were potions that granted immortality, and spells that granted resilience in mythology.

Potions would be a working :P

A spell--I'd make a unique spelll for types of mutations. A spell that gives people the aspect of a beast is different then one that turns them into a warp spasm--although thinking on it, how many buff other spells are there in exalted?

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

Originally posted by Epee102 View Post

Potions would be a working :P

A spell--I'd make a unique spelll for types of mutations. A spell that gives people the aspect of a beast is different then one that turns them into a warp spasm--although thinking on it, how many buff other spells are there in exalted?
        Do self buffs count?

Comment

Originally posted by Accelerator View Post

Do self buffs count?

No, that's what the other in buff other was for. I might be wrong, but its intreasting to me that there's no spells that enhance someone besides the sorcerer as a primary function ( a few spells help others with control effects).

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

Originally posted by Epee102 View Post

No, that's what the other in buff other was for. I might be wrong, but its intreasting to me that there's no spells that enhance someone besides the sorcerer as a primary function ( a few spells help others with control effects).
            Hmm... I suppose it's because sorcery is meant for yourself. I mean, its in the corebook. The spells are meant to benefit the player.

There is no reason why sorcery can't buff others.

Comment

Working...
            X