Antagonist Character Sheet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antagonist Character Sheet?

Is there a quick sheet for antagonists out there? As in, not a full on character sheet, but not just numbers written on scrap paper?

Co-Host of The Deliberative Podcast
    Follow us on Twitter!
    Follow us on Facebook!
    Follow us on the Web!
    Like what we do? Support us on Patreon!

I don't have one currently. But if you(or others) have some ideas on making something I'd be willing to work on it.

MrGone's Character Sheets
    For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

That'd be pretty cool, I think. It would basically just need to cover the standard NPC stat block given in the books, plus have some areas for Intimacies, Charms, etc. And for abilities, just blank lines so you can write in what they have and not have to worry with having tons of unused stuff on there.

Co-Host of The Deliberative Podcast
      Follow us on Twitter!
      Follow us on Facebook!
      Follow us on the Web!
      Like what we do? Support us on Patreon!

Comment

Originally posted by Lukkychukky View Post
        That'd be pretty cool, I think. It would basically just need to cover the standard NPC stat block given in the books, plus have some areas for Intimacies, Charms, etc. And for abilities, just blank lines so you can write in what they have and not have to worry with having tons of unused stuff on there.
        Think you could provide me with an example NPC block, just so I can take a look? I don't have the book.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do with this. Depending on how it goes, I might be able to do something along the lines of my NWoD NPC sheets, where it has like 3 sections for NPC's...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gone View Post

Think you could provide me with an example NPC block, just so I can take a look? I don't have the book.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do with this. Depending on how it goes, I might be able to do something along the lines of my NWoD NPC sheets, where it has like 3 sections for NPC's...
          I have an old Familiar character sheet which covers a lot of the basic stuff. I didn't make it but I saved it a while back. (hell maybe you made it)

Familiar sheet

This covers the concept broadly where a Quick Character just shows relevant pools as opposed to giving you all the building blocks of a full character writeup.

So looking at the one I linked, I would keep most of the bars on the left the same, but perhaps allow for a few more Actions slots (maybe 12 instead of the 9 on here). And I would definitely make more space for special abilities, perhaps dividing it up by Merits and Abilities (i'm not set on the last division point, but it definitely needs more space for an antagonist). I'd probably make it 1 full page instead of trying to squeeze 2 on a page.
          Last edited by The Unsung Hero; 06-01-2018, 12:41 PM.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
          I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post
            I have an old Familiar character sheet which covers a lot of the basic stuff. I didn't make it but I saved it a while back. (hell maybe you made it)
            Looks like I did make a Familiars sheet for 2nd Ed. But not the one you linked to..

Here's mine:

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pd...iliar2ndED.pdf

Familiar sheet

This covers the concept broadly where a Quick Character just shows relevant pools as opposed to giving you all the building blocks of a full character writeup.

So looking at the one I linked, I would keep most of the bars on the left the same, but perhaps allow for a few more Actions slots (maybe 12 instead of the 9 on here). And I would definitely make more space for special abilities, perhaps dividing it up by Merits and Abilities (i'm not set on the last division point, but it definitely needs more space for an antagonist). I'd probably make it 1 full page instead of trying to squeeze 2 on a page.
            So you think an Antagonist(or NPC) should be a full page on it's own, and done in a similar style to the one you linked to, with the added info? I can play around with it, see what I can do.

Comment

So you think an Antagonist(or NPC) should be a full page on it's own, and done in a similar style to the one you linked to, with the added info? I can play around with it, see what I can do.
              To be clear, when I say similar style, I mean that it should have the content that you see on that sheet, just more room to spread out. I'm not suggesting it needs to follow that specific layout. Go creative with that as you wish. Or just take your basic character sheet and eliminate pieces to make room for others from the one I linked.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
              I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

To be clear, when I say similar style, I mean that it should have the content that you see on that sheet, just more room to spread out. I'm not suggesting it needs to follow that specific layout. Go creative with that as you wish. Or just take your basic character sheet and eliminate pieces to make room for others from the one I linked.
                I had a feeling that's what you meant.

Comment

I haven't forgotten about this... just had some other stuff I was working on, and on a little vacation.

Comment

Ok, I sat down to start working on this....but I have some questions. While I'll try to include some of the stuff from the Familiar sheet that was linked to, does it need anything else? Would the antagonists need any attributes listed(and should they be dots or type ins?), or the full heath and defense section(from the main sheet)? Do you think willpower should be just a write in like the Familiar sheet, or should I include the dots? What about Essence?

Or should the antagonist sheet just be like the familiar linked to above, just spread out?

Just want to make sure I include everything y'all might need..

Thanks in advance!

Comment

when I stat up NPCs to pit against my players - usually only for combat purposes - I'll just make a quick list of what charms they'll have, what their DV of choice is (and its value) and what their accuraccy and dmg is if they start throwing punches. that gets me by in most situations

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

Originally posted by webkilla View Post
                        when I stat up NPCs to pit against my players - usually only for combat purposes - I'll just make a quick list of what charms they'll have, what their DV of choice is (and its value) and what their accuraccy and dmg is if they start throwing punches. that gets me by in most situations
                        Thanks for the input! I appreciate it.

Comment

Thanks for the input! I appreciate it.

ya - you rarely need to know the perception or manipulation stat for an NPC. Just set up what their defence values are, what their offense values are, and what charms they have (cost, effect) and what their mote pool is

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

(oops, double post)

Comment

Originally posted by webkilla View Post
                              ya - you rarely need to know the perception or manipulation stat for an NPC. Just set up what their defence values are, what their offense values are, and what charms they have (cost, effect) and what their mote pool is
                              True...that's a good point.

Comment

Working...
                              X