• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Dogs and Fate

New Adversaries and Hundred Devils!
    A rock that is ominous!
    Good Boys!
    A Sid whos not your average chosen of Venus!
    Thoughts?

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...iaka?src=fp_u5

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...also_purchased
    Last edited by Epee102; 05-30-2018, 02:16 PM.

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Typically helps the convo if you can link to the page for folks.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
    I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

Originally posted by The Unsung Hero View Post
      Typically helps the convo if you can link to the page for folks.
      I am 19% coffee right now, so thankyou for reminding me!

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

Is it just me, or was the Sidereal Excellency tweaked? Seems like you have to work a little harder to get that TN4 now.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Originally posted by MoroseMorgan View Post
          Is it just me, or was the Sidereal Excellency tweaked? Seems like you have to work a little harder to get that TN4 now.
          Yeah, it costs a Willpower now (though the mote cost is unchanged), and it seems to be limited to Abilities at five dots.
          Last edited by The MG; 05-30-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I wondered if it's an upgrade charm. Ie the basic excellency lets you add Essence dice and reduce the TN to 6, and the upgrade lets you reduce it 5, or 4 if you spend a wp. That's why she just has it for 3 abilities.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

You need Ability 5 and Essence 3 for TN4.

Comment

I was just looking through the preview, as I won't have a gaming budget until next week, but does the layout/styling change mid paragraph for the charm Malignant Portent Pose in the final pdf?

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Originally posted by MoroseMorgan View Post
                  I was just looking through the preview, as I won't have a gaming budget until next week, but does the layout/styling change mid paragraph for the charm Malignant Portent Pose in the final pdf?

Yes it is. I thought it was strange. I hope they fix it eventually, and hopefully in the compilation book.

May you live in interesting times

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath and The Hakura Chronicle.

Comment

Rock rollerrrrrrrr
                    Last edited by Stephen Lea Sheppard; 05-30-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Looking at Iron Siaka:

​I like this rendition of her design; I think Second Edition had too much of a tendency for rendering her conventionally attractive and kind of generic looking, which didn't really feel as though it was appropriate to her.

The reference to her having a heavy accent and the part of the Blessed Isle that she's from and some of her look mean that I'm now going to imagine her as having a Bristol accent. You probably can't prove me wrong!

Given some of my thoughts in the past on the weight of characters killing one another, I appreciate her having the decency for giving opponents the opportunity to get their affairs in order.

​So, I love Evocations on principle, and I love the backstory given to the Dulcet Consolator here, and I do think the powers are fitting to the name, but I will say that if there's one thing I'll miss about the prior Editions, it was the sense of Artifacts having ironic names compared to their function of bashing people to death. Or at least... there's probably still room for the occasional weapon with an ironic name, so I'll just miss it in this particular case.

​I do think it's a pity for Sidereals to now get iconic anima banners.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                      Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
                        I wondered if it's an upgrade charm. Ie the basic excellency lets you add Essence dice and reduce the TN to 6, and the upgrade lets you reduce it 5, or 4 if you spend a wp. That's why she just has it for 3 abilities.
                        If by "upgrade charm" you mean one that you actually have to buy then that's my guess as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post

If by "upgrade charm" you mean one that you actually have to buy then that's my guess as well.
                          as VioletDreamer said. you need to be at E3 and have the ability at 5 to get the TN 4
                          E1 and ability at 5 can still do TN 5

Also. no one notice her health lvls, 3 -0 and 2 -1 extra health levels

Comment

She's supposed to have 3 ox-bodies, which I assume means she's supposed to have 3 extra -1 levels. She's stamina 5, so that'd be the top end of the charm. Presumably one of the lower stamina versions gives the old -0s.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfive View Post
                              She's supposed to have 3 ox-bodies, which I assume means she's supposed to have 3 extra -1 levels. She's stamina 5, so that'd be the top end of the charm. Presumably one of the lower stamina versions gives the old -0s.

I just want to joke around and say she has the giant merit instead. XD :P

Comment

Working...
                              X