Ghost Dogs and Fate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post

The reference to her having a heavy accent and the part of the Blessed Isle that she's from and some of her look mean that I'm now going to imagine her as having a Bristol accent. You probably can't prove me wrong!
    I can't, but that's weird.

My characters:
    Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
    Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
      I can't, but that's weird.
      Meh; it's a local reference point.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
      Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post
        Rock rollerrrrrrrr
        Honestly, I kinda like this version better. Yes, the Rock Roller is the perfect example of “bizarre thing created by the Wyld” but the Devil Stone has a lot of inherent story potential that the Rock Roller lacks.

Comment

What do people think of the puppy?

Comment

I'm unsure about the way things are split up between special abilities and charms, I kinda wish it had one or the other.

It has a bunch of Eclipse Charms which are kind of neat!

As far as versions of underworld dog go, I think the barrow hound joins the gravehound and the barghest which both existed previously. Not sure if we need the other two, though the hunter of ghosts angle for barrow hounds makes me feel like there's still room for barghests.

Comment

I'm...a bit iffy on the Devil Stone actually. It's a neat concept, but I wish the powers were more nailed down? Its a cool monster for moving the plot along and granting characters phenomenal power, but I feel like it would become the center of any plot I put it in. I also kinda wish who made it was less a blank to fill in. Reading the suggested effects of being its chosen, is it safe to say you think that the abillities it grants are the equivalent of a Ambition 3 Solar Working or Higher(Exigence and walking portal)?

Storyteller Vault Productions:
              The Book of Laughing Serpents, Vol 1,The Book of Laughing Serpents, Vol. 2
              Patreon, with my own games, here:
              https://patreon.com/undeadauthorsociety
              My folklore research and horror writing blog, here:http://undeadauthorsociety.com

Comment

Originally posted by VioletDreamer View Post
                As far as versions of underworld dog go, I think the barrow hound joins the gravehound and the barghest which both existed previously. Not sure if we need the other two, though the hunter of ghosts angle for barrow hounds makes me feel like there's still room for barghests.
                Gravehounds are pretty different tonally because if they eat a dead person’s flesh they absorb some aspect of that person into them, becoming intelligent (and able to talk) and trying to complete that person’s unfinished business.
                It allows for the darkest reimagining of Scooby Doo ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladewind View Post

It allows for the darkest reimagining of Scooby Doo ever.
                  I dunno, it's got to compete with Mystery Skulls.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

Does Iron Siaka’s writeup say anything about Arcane Fate?

Comment

Not really. It mentions that resplendent destinies are a thing. That's about it.

Comment

I dunno, it's got to compete with Mystery Skulls.
                        I meant the dog himself if his intelligence and personality come from a dead person whose flesh he's eaten (likely someone close to Shaggy).

Comment

Yes, the cartoon music video warrants only the most serious of responses.

Comment

Yes, the cartoon music video warrants only the most serious of responses.
                            But it was heartbreaking! For real, it made me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by TGUEIROS View Post

But it was heartbreaking! For real, it made me sad.
                              ​Check out the sequel video, Freaking Out.

Comment

​Check out the sequel video, Freaking Out.

Enticing! Must have thrid installmment!

Comment

Working...
                                X