Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Beam

Hello, all.

I'm looking for any kind of visual representation of Little Beam, the (probable) son of the Sun. I have his description from the 2E Glories of the Most High, but am looking for any kind of canonical (or not!) artwork for him to show my players. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

DrLoveMonkey - "On the other hand having a warhammer that's basically a steel beer keg on the end of a seven foot pole is fucking awesome."

Octopoid! Its so good to see you posting! I will rummage through my Exalted Pintrest board and see if I have anything helpful. ^_^

May you live in interesting times

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath and The Hakura Chronicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Keichiokami View Post
      Octopoid! Its so good to see you posting! I will rummage through my Exalted Pintrest board and see if I have anything helpful. ^_^
      Thank you! On both counts!

DrLoveMonkey - "On the other hand having a warhammer that's basically a steel beer keg on the end of a seven foot pole is fucking awesome."

Comment

Try this Pin!

https://pin.it/dhlmrszy6ozf2a

Comment

Thank you so much!!

Comment

Happy to be of service to an old friend. Don't be such a stranger, it was wonderful seeing you posting again.

Comment

Happy to be of service to an old friend. Don't be such a stranger, it was wonderful seeing you posting again.

I post here every so often, but since everything moved to 3E, and I decided to stick with 2E (well, 2.75, but who's counting?), I only pop in occasionally now.

Comment

Working...
              X