Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gunstar Autocthon - What can you do with a captured Adorjan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunstar Autocthon - What can you do with a captured Adorjan?

When Magnus nearly captured Adorjan, what were the implications? Removing a Primordial from the game of course, but also perhaps an energy source for a new super weapon or a second reconstructed Primordial to fight for the Exalted?

converting another primordial to fight for the exalted sounds like a great idea

alternately, tie up the silent wind for an ultra wind-power plant?

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

I'd suggest a variation on the particle accelerator. Tie the Silent Wind in an endless loop and use her fury to hurl hatred and destruction at relativistic speeds.

Masters of the Industrial Elements
      Upon the Rock of Tradition: The Memorial Exalted
      Ghosts: A Revision (2nd Edition)
      The Underworld (3rd Edition)
      ​From The Crucible: Crafting As A Struggle

Comment

Originally posted by Kyeudo View Post
        I'd suggest a variation on the particle accelerator. Tie the Silent Wind in an endless loop and use her fury to hurl hatred and destruction at relativistic speeds.
        Adamant Hamster Ball of Perpetual Motion Machine, maybe?

Doubt - in Gunstar Autochtonia would it really Adorjan or instead the Primordial still be Adrian, the River of Torments? If the former, was the change a result of the War or Magnus' later actions?
        Last edited by Baaldam; 06-17-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

...nah, he just wanted some really really effective noise cancelling headphones.

So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

The absence of a monument can, in its own way, be something of a monument also.
          -Roger Zelazny

Comment

Originally posted by Baaldam View Post

Adamant Hamster Ball of Perpetual Motion Machine, maybe?

Doubt - in Gunstar Autochtonia would it really Adorjan or instead the Primordial still be Adrian, the River of Torments? If the former, was the change a result of the War or Magnus' later actions?
            Adrián still had suffered fetich death and became Adorjan prior to the defeat of the Exalted in Gunstar.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
              Adrián still had suffered fetich death and became Adorjan prior to the defeat of the Exalted in Gunstar.
              thanks, really wished to clear that up as it has been quite some time since i last read Shards.

Comment

Working...
              X