Hello I did up a Scavenger Lands map based on 3e

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I did up a Scavenger Lands map based on 3e

Like the title says! I loooooove the 3rd edition map but the huge-normous text didn't really work for me when I wanted to add in a bunch of other locations, so I opened up Photoshop, painstakingly cloned out the city names and icons and put in much smaller text using the same map font and more traditional city dots.

(I do love the city icons on the global map but this was all about economy of space.)

I think this is more useful for games set in the Scavenger Lands and makes the map look much less crowded!

I made it A3 so it should print out nicely at that size.

You can download the map here.

EDIT 1: Fixed a few minor errors, added river names, removed Nathir
    EDIT 2: Fixed typo, added Denandsor
    Last edited by Megapope; 06-25-2018, 09:01 PM.

3e Scavenger Lands map
    3e Combat tracker card
    2e Nexus map

Really cool map! For the cities that aren't on the core map, are they from the additional books for 3E, carried over from 2E, or from your own brain?

Or maybe all three?

Comment

Zehn figuren

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by ElectronSutra View Post
        Really cool map! For the cities that aren't on the core map, are they from the additional books for 3E, carried over from 2E, or from your own brain?

Or maybe all three?

They're from 2E Scavenger Lands and 1E Scavenger Sons books.

3e Scavenger Lands map
        3e Combat tracker card
        2e Nexus map

Comment

Nathir is the only place I might consider to be placed a bit... inconvenient. Is there on the actual map?
          Because I'm having troubles seeing the Vanehans allowing a place filled with demonology to thrive on their territory.

Comment

Originally posted by Growls View Post
            Nathir is the only place I might consider to be placed a bit... inconvenient. Is there on the actual map?
            Because I'm having troubles seeing the Vanehans allowing a place filled with demonology to thrive on their territory.

Yeah you're right on reflection, I imagine they've relocated Nathir since the write up on Vaneha also indicates that the spot where I've placed it is probably the high point of the country where the rulers manse is located. I might just delete Nathir altogether until it turns up somewhere else!

3e Scavenger Lands map
            3e Combat tracker card
            2e Nexus map

Comment

Thanks for this!

Comment

Originally posted by Megapope View Post
                Yeah you're right on reflection, I imagine they've relocated Nathir since the write up on Vaneha also indicates that the spot where I've placed it is probably the high point of the country where the rulers manse is located. I might just delete Nathir altogether until it turns up somewhere else!
                Well, sure, "distant Nathir" and its academy is mentioned in the writeup of Nechara, so it still exists somewhere, but it certainly wouldn't be the only neighbourhood that's been relocated.
                Last edited by Greyman; 06-25-2018, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyman View Post
                  Well, sure, "distant Nathir" and its academy is mentioned in the writeup of Nechara, so it still exists somewhere, but it certainly wouldn't be the only neighbourhood that's been relocated.

Well, sure. I'll just wait for the Sidereals to mention where they put it.

3e Scavenger Lands map
                  3e Combat tracker card
                  2e Nexus map

Comment

Either way, great work, thankks very much, appreciated, and just at the right time, since my Circle has just left Great Forks in the last session.

Comment

BTW isn't it Marukan, not Marikan? Am I confused, or is it a typo?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
                        Same question here

Comment

This is amazing
                          Last edited by light-hero; 06-25-2018, 02:56 PM. Reason: Was saved by trying

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
                            Typo! Will fix and reupload later today.

3e Scavenger Lands map
                            3e Combat tracker card
                            2e Nexus map

Comment

That looks really good, nice job.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Working...
                              X