Lunars Playtest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post

Magpie’s Nest Resourcefulness should be inspiring every Lunar to wear a trench coat.
    Or a long feathered cloak with many pockets.

Comment

Magpie’s Nest Resourcefulness should be inspiring every Lunar to wear a trench coat.
      Trenchcoats and Daiklaves is badwrongfu... oh, wait, this isn't World of Darkness. >.>

"At the risk of sounding like a murder hobo"

Attributed to Nyrufa.

Comment

I'm envisioning Bugs Bunny just pulling clipboards or bouquets or whatever out from behind his back. Who needs clothes when you're a Lunar?

Comment

They’re called Buff Jackets in Creation.

Comment

• Do Lunars have Charms to make illusions?

I've been thinking about some things that were probably dropped or revised as time went on and the developers changed. Illusions seems like an old bugaboo that would have been ripe for such a change.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
            Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
            https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
              Do Lunars have Charms to make illusions?

I've been thinking about some things that were probably dropped or revised as time went on and the developers changed. Illusions seems like an old bugaboo that would have been ripe for such a change.
              By leaning into the idea that higher Lunar Charms start emulating the miracles of Luna, Lunars could create illusions at least on par with that Water-aspected eidolons thing, if the writers want.

Maybe Lunars could finally have an equivalent of Phantom-Conjuring Performance.

But it doesn’t matter much to me.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

• I'd be very surprised if they didn't. Ex3 provides ample ground for use of illusions. The Lunar in the comic basically did one as a distraction gambit. If I remember right Tale-Spinning Mastery gave Eska double 9s on instill actions by creating them.

Comment

• It was really kind of a question for the people that have seen the Charms.

I have approximate knowledge of many things.
                  Watch me play Dark Souls III (completed)
                  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDtbr08HW8RW4jOHN881YA3yRZBV4lpYw Watch me play Breath of the Wild (updated 12/03)

Comment

• Lol, true. I was hoping folks at Gencon would poke us with stuff.

Comment

• I’ll see what I can dig up.

Host of The Deliberative Podcast
                      Owner/Admin of DeepWyld.com
                      Original Creator of the complete nWoD conversion of Fantasy Grounds 2

Comment

• There were a couple of hits on a search for “illus” through the text. One supplements a go to ground action, helping you essentially disappear. The other can grant you some illusory features while trying to disguise yourself as another type of Essence-being.

Are there other words I could search for?

Comment

• phantasmal, maybe?

Comment

• My friend suggests a search for Wasp.

I'm wondering if Claws of the Silver Moon is back or something similar.

Comment

• No to phantasmal and wasp...

Comment

• Dream-Weaving Voice didn’t weave illusions in the sense of holograms in the physical world, but rather hallucinations in the mind of the listener.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

Working...
                                X