Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would Bull Style even be like?

Sumo?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
      Charges and tackles and bodyslams? I don't know. Maybe base it on sumo.

Comment

And falcon?

If it were a prey bird creature like a dove, I would recommend my Pacifist Runner Style.

Comment

I feel like we need a Celestial Kitten Style. Emulate the adorableness, ability to get into anything, and sheer (accidental) mayhem of the adorable kitten!

Comment

Sumo?
            Something with a lot of raw power, this comes to mind.

The Freedom Stone is back, help it to live again.

Comment

Oh, Animal Styles!

- Monkey - but I'd like to see it re-imagined.

- Leopard - cause it's also a real Kung Fu style and although Tiger is good there's still some great cat aspects not included by it, plus Snow Leopards are magnifiscent beasts, don't you agree?

- Falcon - a bird of prey style has been lacking since forever, and also what Stephen Lea Sheppard said. Falcon!

Stranger Animals not likely to get a MA that I'd love to see:

- Bat - I think it could be awesome if it had some synergy with shadow or blood abyssal-like concepts.

- Hummingbird - Holden wrote one once, not sure if it would be possible to see it again...

- Rat/Pig/Roach - I like the idea that these could come from Autochthonia, no one would put too much attention to this common critters in Creation, but inside the Great Maker they may have catched the attention of a martial artists since they are some of the few living beings there.

Join the Strife

Comment

And falcon?
                For Falcon I think the ideal would be something like a style that involves a lot of leaps, but which synergizes unusually well with Lunar forms that allow for flight.

But we'll probably never see that. It's not like we're doing a book with a bunch of unanounced MA styles where it would fit perfectly or anything.

Comment

I'd like a tortoise style of some kind. Compatible with heavy armor, defensive focused. Maybe it even uses a shield?

Some of me humble homebrew for ex3:
                  Artifacts for Crumple's DB homebrew
                  Some Lintha QCs
                  A Wyld Behemoth

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                    Have you tried knocking someone back with Heaven Thunder Hammer?

in 2.5 it works just fine

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

Originally posted by webkilla View Post
                      in 2.5 it works just fine
                      Then why are you wanting a Martial Arts Charm (something that can be learned by any Exalt) to outperform it? Heck, given the abstraction of range bands in Ex3, I have reason to believe that it actually outperforms its old version in sheer terms of knocking people away from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Lea Sheppard View Post

For Falcon I think the ideal would be something like a style that involves a lot of leaps, but which synergizes unusually well with Lunar forms that allow for flight.

But we'll probably never see that. It's not like we're doing a book with a bunch of unanounced MA styles where it would fit perfectly or anything.

-squints-
                        noted...

I did a lot of homebrew over here. PEACH.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                          - Leopard - cause it's also a real Kung Fu style and although Tiger is good there's still some great cat aspects not included by it
                          Like what?

Comment

How about a jumping and brachiating “Lemur Style”?

Host of The Deliberative Podcast
                            Owner/Admin of DeepWyld.com
                            Original Creator of the complete nWoD conversion of Fantasy Grounds 2

Comment

Originally posted by PneumaPilot View Post
                              How about a jumping and brachiating “Lemur Style”?
                              Brachiating honestly sounds like it would be pretty niche outside the East. I dunno, Do we have any fish styles that are meant to be used underwater or the like?

Check out my homebrew exalt: The Fabulists - Chosen of the Raksha here

Comment

Would Bull Style be limited to cows? We have bull moose, bull elks, bull walruses, bull elephants, all of which would clash and wrestle for dominance.

Comment

Working...
                                X