Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developer interview on Onyx Path podcast

Hey folks,

I figure that y'all might want to hear my podcast interview with Dixie Cochran and Eddy Webb on the Onyx Pathcast.

Link here: https://onyxpathcast.podbean.com/e/e...h-eric-minton/

Best,
    Eric

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Pretty awesome stuff. Glad to hear so much is in the pipeline!

Comment

It was nice to hear about Mr. Minton's background and how he was first introduced to the game and later came to be one of its developers. Also, the spoilers at the end as to the contents of the Exigents book were intriguing. Great podcast, overall. Would like to see Mr. Minton do some more podcast appearances, maybe on the newly popular The Deliberative podcast.

Curious as to whether one of the two types of Exigent 'classes/groups' he confirmed in the book will be the Architects. I thought they were pretty cool and deserved their own write up after their teaser in the Antagonists chapter in the corebook.

Comment

So excited for Exigents! Are Niobrarans going in there as one of the new sample Exalt types?

Host of The Deliberative Podcast
        Owner/Admin of DeepWyld.com
        Original Creator of the complete nWoD conversion of Fantasy Grounds 2

Comment

Originally posted by PneumaPilot View Post
          So excited for Exigents! Are Niobrarans going in there as one of the new sample Exalt types?
          I think it's the three shown in the corebook: Umbral Exalted, Dream-Souled and Heart-Eaters.

And stuff.
          My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

The Niobrarans were actually the residents of the benthic depths of Creation; their Exalted were called the Spoken and the Chosen of the Depths.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaque View Post

I think it's the three shown in the corebook: Umbral Exalted, Dream-Souled and Heart-Eaters.
              Where were those shown? In the “other Exalts” picture at the end of the two-page Exalt-type spreads?

Host of The Deliberative Podcast
              Owner/Admin of DeepWyld.com
              Original Creator of the complete nWoD conversion of Fantasy Grounds 2

Comment

Where were those shown? In the “other Exalts” picture at the end of the two-page Exalt-type spreads?
                Yep. The one on the far left is pretty obviously the 1e and 2e Starmetal sig' Lividsom Advid Engineer, while the one on the far right in gold armor and green sunfire is an Inferanl.

Vance has said the lady with the Aurora anima as a Heart-Eater, the guy being what looks like tormented by the evil cloud is an Umbra Exalt, and the dude in the toga is a Dream-Souled.

And stuff.
                My DeviantArt Page // My tumblr // Exalted 3e Houserules

Comment

Yes. Vance also spoiled some big info about them, which was collected and discussed in this thread, starting in this post: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...29#post1184629

Also, to be specific about which is which: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...08#post1185408

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                    The Niobrarans were actually the residents of the benthic depths of Creation; their Exalted were called the Spoken and the Chosen of the Depths.
                    Initial plans were to have the Chosen of the Depths be their own Exalt type, but as they worked on them they realised they were essentially Exalted pelagothropes (underwater mutants), and decided to go with that; 'Chosen of the Depths' is basically a collective term for Exalted pelagothropes that fought on the Niobraran side, regardless of who Exalted them.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Crushing Hero View Post
                      Would like to see Mr. Minton do some more podcast appearances, maybe on the newly popular The Deliberative podcast.
                      As you wish:

http://fivepoles.com/podcast/?name=2...episode_14.m4a

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

Working...
                      X