Exalted insulting epithets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalted insulting epithets

So I've been thinking of different ways of insulting Lunars, so....

Yeah.

Any curses or insults or insulting names one calls exalts they particularly hate? Or any particular splat?

There aren't really enough Celestial Exalted out there for Exaltation-based insults to be all that meaningful, but The Immaculates have names for the Anathema in their fables:

Forsaken
    Blasphemous
    Unclean
    Wretched
    Deceiver

Frenzied
    Trickster
    Ogre

If you're Night Caste and people have seen your castemark, they call you Wretched and assume you're some kind of murderous demonic vampire. How much more insulting d'ya need?

Comment

There is a particular dragonblood in the 2nd ed corebook I like to call sessile navel gazer. Does that count?

I thank the Devs for the great game of Exalted!

Comment

Originally posted by BjornTheFellhanded View Post
        There is a particular dragonblood in the 2nd ed corebook I like to call sessile navel gazer. Does that count?
        Yep.

How about 'Beastfucker' for Lunars using Deadly Beastmen Technique?

Comment

I am a fan of "God-fearing" as an insult among Immaculates.

So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

The absence of a monument can, in its own way, be something of a monument also.
          -Roger Zelazny

Comment

"O Demoted One", from a Bronze Faction elder to a Solar, or a disgraced god or Sidereal. (Cribbed from Mulan)

"O lord of ruins", to a Solar from anyone who knows about the First Age.

"Yozis' bitch" to any Anathema, especially Infernals.

"Woody," to any wood-aspected Terrestrial.

"Breezy" to any air-aspected Terrestrial.

Comment

Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
              How about 'Beastfucker' for Lunars using Deadly Beastmen Technique?
              "Son/Daughter of a dog/cat/parrot/seal/orca/whatever", depending on what totem animal they have.

Comment

A Dawn caste in one of my games refers to Terrestrials, and especially Dynasts, as “cousin-fondlers” and “cousin-fuckers”.

Comment

Really, we need some proper kenning-based insults straight out of Beowulf or similar, for that proper mythic feel. Incidentally, there is actually a kenning for 'insults': "jaw-lightnings"

Comment

Here Lies X
                    The good news is, he's dead.
                    The bad news is, he bred.

Comment

This thread has led me to wikipedia's list of kennings, and for that I am grateful.

To contribute to the thread, I'd like to suggest "wound-hoe", meaning sword, as an insulting epithet for all Exalted, harkening back to their creation as weapons of war, with a little more class than the vernacular 'murder hobo'.

The Lunar Castebooks fan project - Complete! (Changing, Full, No, and Casteless)

Comment

This thread pleases me.

Comment

Working...
                        X