[PEACH] Harmonious Godslayer Style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PEACH] Harmonious Godslayer Style

This style has been moved over to the Storyteller's Vault here: https://www.storytellersvault.com/pr...?filters=45622
    Last edited by MysticTemplar; 11-19-2018, 11:43 PM.

Is this based on anything? What are we supposed to visualize?

With Tiger Style, we look to Tiger Style Kung Fu. With Single Point Style, we look to Kenshin or any number of anime characters.

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

The inspiration for the style is Tachibana Hibiki from Symphogear - it's intended to be a much more aggressive way of turning song into battle than Nightingale is.

Comment

Originally posted by MysticTemplar View Post
        The inspiration for the style is Tachibana Hibiki from Symphogear - it's intended to be a much more aggressive way of turning song into battle than Nightingale is.
        I had a feeling it might be her. But since she was just one of several magical girls of her kind, each with a different weapon and combat style...

Have you considered designing a set of artifact armor with a number of shared Evocations, with unique Evocations representing the different in weapon/style?

Formerly Inugami, formerly Tornado Wolf.

My RWBY Blog on Tumblr: Semblances, Kingdoms, Grimm, and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
          Have you considered designing a set of artifact armor with a number of shared Evocations, with unique Evocations representing the different in weapon/style?
          Way ahead of you.

I want to reconfigure this a bit for Alchemical rework.

Read my shit at my homebrew topic, 2.5e and 3e material!
          Play Alchemical's in 3e now, you're welcome.

Comment

I recently asked Vance about the ability to perma-kill spirits. He said(roughly) that making it too easy throws off the setting. I'd recommend using the same restrictions as the Immaculate MAs and have the use of the entire charm tree only be available to Exalted or those not bound by the terrestrial keyword. Also ditch the terrestrial restrictions on the ones you have. If you really want God-Bloods with essence to use this, then I'd say lock the spirit perma-killing behind the terrestrial keyword.

Aside from that the style looks good. Very thematic

Hi, I'm Smiles With Fangs. I backed Exalted 3rd edition, but I can't make the image I have smaller so here's a kitten

I made some Liminal Charms here I made some Evocations for Wood Dragon's Claws here I'm working on a splat for the Moonsilver Warriors here

Comment

So I'll be honest, I'd interpreted the Nightingale capstone as permanently killing spirits, so it felt like something that MA could do at the top end.

You do raise a good point, and it isn't like putting Terrestrial on the permanent death stops DBs from using it if they are sufficiently determined, so...

Comment

Working...
              X