Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're an exalted in Creation. What do you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can pick any type of Exalt and be anywhere in Creation? Okay.

I'm a Chosen of the Maiden of Secrets in the Sidereal-secured portion of the compound around Yu-Shan Gate 1 on the Imperial Mountain.

The theme of the initial info-dump (once we figure out communication as necessary) is "The Neverborn and their agents are behind every major problem you've ever had to deal with, Chejop Kejak." "The dying Neverborn pronounced a Great Curse. The effects of that curse are . . . and were what made the Usurpation necessary." "The Neverborn took thirteen of the Solar ghosts from the Usurpation and made them into the Deathlords." "The Deathlords caused the Great Contagion." "The Deathlords' agents broke open the Jade Prison and stole about half the Solars. About a hundred are now Deathknights, serving the Deathlords, and about fifty have been handed over to the Yozis to make Green Sun Princes."

Then I go through my new-Sidereal-training in relative comfort and safety (compared to anybody who went Solar or Lunar, at least) while we find out what strange knowledge of mine usefully illuminates things already known in the Forbidding Manse of Ivy.

Comment

I'm gonna date Demetheus, nobody in Creation can stop me from doing that.

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
        I'm gonna date Demetheus, nobody in Creation can stop me from doing that.
        C... can Demetheus?

Comment

I would set about trying to get attached to the Bureau of Heaven and set about properly examining precisely how much bureaucracy it actually needs. Possibly get in an epic throw down with Ryzala in the process.

---------------------------------------------
          Supporter of Spirits getting full playable splat design come Exalted 3E.
          Refugee from the 3rd Great Edition Wars of D&D.
          oWoD Latecomer, Exalted Optimist, Scion ST, Trinity Curious

Comment

Originally posted by Aquillion View Post
            C... can Demetheus?
            This was my question also.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquillion View Post
              C... can Demetheus?
              That won't be a problem since there is no way he can resist an Exalted version me.

The no.1 fan of Demetheus. I also draw Exalted things and is looking for commission works ~

Comment

Except for being a young Lunar instead of an Elder Lich, my plans would probably be rather like Momonga from Overlord.

Explore carefully. Make allies. Test powers extensively. Verify assumptions.

Edit to add: after figuring out how things work, I think I'd shift from Momonga mode to Ernesti Echevalier mode and push the limits of Charms, shapeshifting, tattoos, and sorcery with audacious scientific glee.
                Last edited by Simon Darkstep; 09-07-2018, 10:54 AM. Reason: Added a second objective. Heh.

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post

That won't be a problem since there is no way he can resist an Exalted version me.
                  I feel afraid for him now.

Comment

I think my answer to the original question would entirely depend on how much lore knowlegde of the game I'm taking with me... like, are we saying the "right now" RL me zapped into creation and exalted? Because I would meta-game the crap out of everything, to the point that the Maiden of Secrets would probably appear and tell me "Dude, stop screwing up the plot"

Malfeas F'Tagn - go check out my epic MLP/Exalted crossover "The Scroll of Exalted ponies" @ Fimfiction

Comment

as an infernal exalted I'm going to hang out in malfeas while working on my essence and knowledge base learning from the 3rd circles and fetich souls of the Yozi until I am ready to invoke the devil tiger charm lines, at that point I move to creation to build the legend that will become my own primordial, something that might be interesting, I may be able to take advantage of the Geas on the gods in heaven, so once I become a Primal Exalt I may be able to take advantage of it, if not then I would wait until I had the power to survive the wyld and go make my own world or work towards improving creation itself
                      Last edited by Dezeroth; 09-07-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I'd go looking for a relatively isolated piece of creation, away from the major threats, and then try and transform it into my own version of an utopia

Comment

How much of the secret locations and hooks revealed in 2E no longer exist in 3E?

If it was the 2nd Edition then I would go find a particular Deathlord to sponsor me as an Abyssal Exalt and then work towards redemption.

Otherwise I'd either look at usurping the Perfect of Paragon or making my way to White Wall.

Comment

I'm really impressed that most of you would not become power tripping id monsters.

I would totally be a power tripping id monster though. Sex, Drugs, Vigilantism, hedonism... and that;s just the first week, before I learn Sun Karate and mass persuasion. By the end of month one, I'd be hip deep in Neomah and Erymanthoi and have taken over several local gangs, eating figs off of a plate held by nubile servants women while getting heretical texts tattoo'd on my divinely sculpted body (in what, I imagine, looks like sanskrit). There would be no king but I, whose burning name means Conquest and whose breath is desire and whose tears are the rains of the spring. The Bull Slayer and the Wall Breaker, master of the Bronze Skin and 80 Perfect Strikes. Wyld Hunt? Amateur Hour. I'd have pacts and deals with so many players that moving on me would be like shooting an Archduke. Assassins throw down their weapons at my beauty and armies split before my glare. I am the Chosen of the Sun, and mine is the right to Rule and Declare and Take. My deeds will make the poets cry and stir the hearts of bold men, and my death, when it comes, will be a glorious death, embraced eagerly, like the ocean breaking the levees. And my Legend will be told for a hundred times a hundred generations.

Get on my level, other posters. Dream Big.

..."But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me"

Message me for Japanese translations.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerous Overlord View Post
                              By the end of month one, I'd be hip deep in Neomah and Erymanthoi and have taken over several local gangs, eating figs off of a plate held by nubile servants women while getting heretical texts tattoo'd on my divinely sculpted body (in what, I imagine, looks like sanskrit).
                              You have all the figs served by nubile women you like, man. I'm still taking the job as one of the Secret Masters of All in the place where, according to 1e Sids, the "ordinary food and drink are better than anything most mortals ever taste", "intoxicants more potent and exotic than any ever known in Creation can be found in any tavern", and there are "brothels offering services far more exotic than any found in Creation".

Comment

Originally posted by Verzio View Post

You have all the figs served by nubile women you like, man. I'm still taking the job as one of the Secret Masters of All in the place where, according to 1e Sids, the "ordinary food and drink are better than anything most mortals ever taste", "intoxicants more potent and exotic than any ever known in Creation can be found in any tavern", and there are "brothels offering services far more exotic than any found in Creation".
                                Some men are born to serve.

There's no wine, no food that matches the glory of conquest.

..."But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me"

Message me for Japanese translations.

Comment

Working...
                                X