Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're an exalted in Creation. What do you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sorcerous Overlord View Post

Get on my level, other posters. Dream Big.
    Ruling stuff is like work though.

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Darkstep View Post

Ruling stuff is like work though.
      I have legitimately never understood why anyone would even want to conquer the world. Even blowing it up makes more sense to my mind as a kind of tantrum thing at unfairness or something. But it feels like after being rich enough for a country or so, further conquering is just not going to bring you any noticeable change in lifestyle. You're just adding work for yourself.

Comment

If I was an Exalted there be so much I would like to do, really it depends on the type of Exalted.

The one that makes more sense would be going with Solar. I think my biggest interest would be Sorcery, that be fun. Especially since Solars can become God Kings from their mastery with it, tho there already kinda God Kings with out it, with it I can literally create and design any I can dream of.

Limit would be a bitch tho, and maybe get me kill. Hopefully I can figure out a way to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drascin View Post

I have legitimately never understood why anyone would even want to conquer the world. Even blowing it up makes more sense to my mind as a kind of tantrum thing at unfairness or something. But it feels like after being rich enough for a country or so, further conquering is just not going to bring you any noticeable change in lifestyle. You're just adding work for yourself.
          It really does a wonder on "keeping people from conquering you first" though.

..."But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me"

Message me for Japanese translations.

Comment

Originally posted by Drascin View Post

Delegate. Ruling the world doesn't mean you have to do a bunch of paperwork and make hard decisions, it means you get to decide who does a bunch of paperwork and make hard decisions.

"Emperor of Creation" is just another way of saying, "nobody who matters disagrees that he can do whatever he wants," which is pretty nice. If you stop at one country, other countries will be full of mean people with sharpened sticks who want you to go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerous Overlord View Post
              I'm really impressed that most of you would not become power tripping id monsters.
              To be fair, I kind've would,. Granted, for altruistic reasons, and with subtlety, but I'm still using Solar Bureaucracy and a network of spies to assure nothing that displeases me comes to pass, and tormenting my enemies in their dreams until they submit to my will, all without anybody ever seeing me.

An origami bird just flitted onto my terrace and unfolded into a letter. It says "STAY IN YOUR LANE, BITCH" and is signed by some rube named Ketchup Carjack or somethin'. Anybody know who that is?

Comment

Teach everyone the truth about creation, the Incarna, and the Yozis. Fortell great prophesies, enlighten the masses, I’d earn their love, loyalty, and inspire a passion for learning and enlightenment through that education. Then I’d go LARPing with the Raksha. I’d also learn some bad ass sorcery and martial arts. I’d build a manse somewhere nice. I’d do something about the five score fellowship and the great misunderstanding. And maybe quest to find my Lunar mate, just to like tell them I’d be interested in being friends or just you know tell them the door is open. Yeeep. It’s be a nice century or two of effort.

Craft rewrite.
                Twitter Handle: at maudova

Comment

Am I the only one who would voluntarily be an Infernal? I would abuse the shit out of my position as a Prince of Hell to roll around in sadomasochistic pleasure until I get tired of that (give me a couple years) or until my Yozi "master" got annoying about wanting me to free them from Hell or some shit, and then I'd go to Creation and pretend to be freeing them from Hell while still indulging in every idle whim. Eventually, someone would come along and try to stop me, and I'd either have to kill them, convert them, or surrender to them in a way that makes me seem important enough to keep alive, all the while working to backstab them to death and take their shit. Rinse and repeat.

I'm... probably not a very good person, given power.

DrLoveMonkey - "On the other hand having a warhammer that's basically a steel beer keg on the end of a seven foot pole is fucking awesome."

Comment

Originally posted by Octopoid View Post
                    Am I the only one who would voluntarily be an Infernal? I would abuse the shit out of my position as a Prince of Hell to roll around in sadomasochistic pleasure until I get tired of that (give me a couple years) or until my Yozi "master" got annoying about wanting me to free them from Hell or some shit, and then I'd go to Creation and pretend to be freeing them from Hell while still indulging in every idle whim. Eventually, someone would come along and try to stop me, and I'd either have to kill them, convert them, or surrender to them in a way that makes me seem important enough to keep alive, all the while working to backstab them to death and take their shit. Rinse and repeat.

I'm... probably not a very good person, given power.
                    I'd want to know about 3rd editions infernals. That Yozi decided motivation that can just be used to beat you over the head is a bit of a deterrent to me as well as the annual meetings. Otherwise yeah I'd have loads of fun with some of the infernal abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketrus View Post
                      Delegate. Ruling the world doesn't mean you have to do a bunch of paperwork and make hard decisions, it means you get to decide who does a bunch of paperwork and make hard decisions.
                      Ruler of the world is not an ontological state; it's a constant struggle against people who want to replace you. Either you do the work necessary to keep the position against usurpers, or you wind up a slowly-cooling corpse on the floor of the palace of the new ruler of the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X