X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storyteller Vault Style guide

Hey maybe I missed any discussion but this came out:

https://www.storytellersvault.com/m/product/252122

Interesting take on the difference between editions and the various inspirations for each. I’ll be really interested to see what sort of content is allowed to be sold. Seems like creating new setting locations is definitely going to be something we can do.

They have said that they’ll be allowing all three editions of Exalted soon, but haven’t yet updated the terms of service to allow it yet. But that’s a good sign that it’ll be actually soon instead of “Soon” stretching on into never.

Comment

This looks really promising, this part in particular.
      Originally posted by Exalted Style Guide
      We invite you to create potential scenarios, versions of historical periods, and new shards.

The Freedom Stone is back, help it to live again.

Comment

Originally posted by Therian View Post
        Hey maybe I missed any discussion but this came out:

https://www.storytellersvault.com/m/product/252122

Interesting take on the difference between editions and the various inspirations for each. I’ll be really interested to see what sort of content is allowed to be sold. Seems like creating new setting locations is definitely going to be something we can do.

Well, that is not strange. Small adventures, locations, encounters, and monsters are the most popular products on DM's Guild (the dnd version of the Vault) and the most bought as well. I do not think Exalted will be any different in the long run.

Comment

There's Resources downloads on the Storyteller's Vault website now. The templates seem to be for 1st and 2nd edition thus far.
          Last edited by Lioness; 09-20-2018, 02:28 PM.

The Freedom Stone is back, help it to live again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lioness View Post
            There's Resources downloads on the Storyteller's Vault website now. The templates seem to be for 1st and 2nd editino thus far.
            And there’s now two Exalted Community releases ready to buy, so I think the gates are open.

Comment

Working...
            X