[Facebook] All Things Exalted: Community Building

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Facebook] All Things Exalted: Community Building

I wasn't finding anything on Facebook for Exalted specifically where users could share links, ask questions, etc. Obviously these forums are the place to go but I pay much more attention to my timeline and notifications. So I created a closed group and we are accepting all requests to join. So check come share what you love about Exalted and participate in, what I hope, is the quickest place to see what is new in the community.

If you are interested in moderating or have questions you can post them here, message me here or even message me on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AllThingsExalted/

Nagi Sungila, Storyteller of The Immaculate Chaos

www.theimmaculatechaos.com
    Twitter: @TheImmaculateCh
    Facebook: @TheImmaculateChaos

Cool I’ll check it out.

It is a time for great deeds!

Comment

Community is almost 20 strong, we are still trying to build it up. I have been making posts everyday to try and help spur conversations, ideas and help the group have 'something' to see while we are still building. Thanks to everyone that has already signed up from the forums!

Comment

Facebook group is officially 30 members strong with great conversation happening. I hope this forum post is helping new members find us and hope to see you there soon!

Comment

Working...
        X