Monday Meeting 22/10/2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Meeting 22/10/2018

Major thing this week: they've started getting KS art for Lunars in. This looks to slot Lunars as their third pending KS, after Masquerade's Chicago by Night and They Came From Beneath the Sea!

Minor thing is Heirs to the Shogunate has gone to redlines.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Exalted Summary:

In Redlines: Heirs to the Shogunate (Exalted 3rd Edition)

In Development: Lunars: Fangs at the Gate (Exalted 3rd Edition)

In Post Editting Development: Ex Novel 2 (Aaron Rosenberg) (Exalted 3rd Edition)

In Art Direction: The Realm, Ex3 Monthly Stuff, and EX3 Lunars – Getting KS art.

In Layout: Exalted 3rd Novel

In Proofing: Ex3 Dragonblooded

Also, that thing which I missed. I don't know what it is, but I will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by marin View Post
      This looks to slot Lunars as their third pending KS, after Masquerade's Chicago by Night and They Came From Beneath the Sea!
      Do they tend to do Kickstarters regularly (like 1 every 2 months or something), or just whenever? I don't really pay attention to Onyx Path's other stuff.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard of Oz View Post
        Do they tend to do Kickstarters regularly (like 1 every 2 months or something), or just whenever? I don't really pay attention to Onyx Path's other stuff.
        It shakes out about five-six Kickstarters a year; they try for one every two months, but it doesn't necessarily work out like that, thanks to delays and such.

With this block in particular, things are a bit uncertain; Chicago by Night is still at WW for approvals, and if it's not cleared in time for the tentative KS start, October 30th, that'll impact the others, as we're coming up on Christmas. They can just about manage They Came! over Christmas if Chicago by Night ends in November, but if not it'll probably bump to January.
        Last edited by marin; 10-23-2018, 09:27 AM.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Working...
        X