This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circle of Protection errata

lease list your errata for EX3's Circle of Protection novel here.

Please address only typos, layout glitches, misplaced elements, and similar errors. If it's merely a matter where you'd have phrased something differently, that's not errata, and should go in a different thread.

Please confine comments to posting errata. Discussion should also go elsewhere.

Thank you.

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager

Don't post in this thread if you aren't posting errata. This isn't a Q & A thread. Darksider
    Last edited by Darksider; 11-10-2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
      Where do we get the book?
      Check your Kickstarter/email. Message went out about 15 minutes ago.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

So at first I thought this was going to be the Novia novel, and then I realized it wasn't, so I skimmed the last update to see where that one was at and don't see any information on it? What's going on with that one?

Comment

Folks- this is an errata thread. Errata only, please, and take questions and thoughts about the book to other threads. Thanks!

Comment

Typo on page 1, Xiao is referred to as he.

Alternatively every other instance of she is the typo. One of the two.

Comment

Palym is referred to as "Burning Path" on page 49, "Keahi ignored him to answer Burning Path’s question."

Speculatively, if a find-and-replace was used on an earlier draft to change her name from "Blazing Path," as it was in the short story in Tales From The Age of Sorrows, to "Palym," "Burning Path" would've been missed.

Comment

The 'Cover Art' credit on page 2 doesn't actually list anyone.

Wisdom of the Ancient Sages (Homebrew sorcerous initiation based on anima) | Expanded spells & charm for Elemental summoning

Comment

Working...
                X