No announcement yet.

Quick Lunar illustrations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far, you guys have posted very cool Lunar concepts. I'll try to do more this week.

Join the Strife

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

I'm not sure if he's scary, but I definitely think he should do some Muay Thai!
      Richard Wilhelm: Up and at em', Mr. Dynast, rise and shine!

Bad Guy Dragonblood: Ugh, what time is it?

Richard Wilhelm: It's Murder o' clock, motherfucker. Time to cockadoodle-DIE.

Mouse monk riding a tiny pig avatar courtesy of the very talented forumite Jen!

Jen's original portrayal of Mouse Monk, featuring some human or other named Tybalt Farwander.

Comment

Originally posted by Thesaurasaurus View Post
        Urge to make rooster-totem Lunar who's studied Fire Dragon Style so I can play Exalted Blaziken...rising...
        If you haven't already, you should read Mighty Avengers #10 by Al Ewing, where Blade fights against a group of fire breathing were-roosters.

Comment

I'm enjoying all the Deadly Beastman Transformations (I think? They seem like warforms.)

Since you look like you enjoy the oddball animal suggestions, I have a Lunar I've written that has a coconut crab spirit shape. I imagine her roaring while her chitin-plate covered skin strains at taking such a flexible mouth motion.

The Lunar Castebooks fan project - Complete! (Changing, Full, No, and Casteless)

Comment

I think some could be DBT, but most are just Hybrid Body Rearrangement.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tikor View Post
              I have a Lunar I've written that has a coconut crab spirit shape. I imagine her roaring while her chitin-plate covered skin strains at taking such a flexible mouth motion.
              Does she sing about how shiny she's made her shell?

Comment

Wanna play?
                Last edited by Gonzo; 12-07-2018, 01:03 PM.

Join the Strife

Comment

I'm not entirely satisfied with this one, buuuut it's just a sketch, I may find the time to rework it later.

Join the Strife

Comment

Among my various Lunar plans, I think I want to do a No Moon sorceress whose spirit shape is a very fluffy moth, as brilliant and canny as she is floofity.

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

I thought: "this guy has to somehow look like Vega!". I hope you like it.

Join the Strife

Comment

I donĀ“t want to ask you for anything, but I wanted to say that I love your sketches. They are hyping me more for Fangs at the Gates that the actual previews!

I want to be a damn coyote!

Comment

I know you've got requests upon requests, but I'm curious about your take on an octopus-totem Lunar. These sketches are amazing, and I've always wanted to play an octopus-totem Martial Artist...

DrLoveMonkey - "On the other hand having a warhammer that's basically a steel beer keg on the end of a seven foot pole is fucking awesome."

Comment

Wanna play?
                            Thank you so much, that looks fantastic.

Comment

I've tried several octopus-man anatomic versions. Here's my latest triton-aquamonk version. I thought I needed to make something new since Davy Jones stole all the tentacle beard coolness.

Join the Strife

Comment

I've tried several octopus-man anatomic versions. Here's my latest triton-aquamonk version. I thought I needed to make something new since Davy Jones stole all the tentacle beard coolness.
                                That is fantastic! I now have a new character to play.

Thank you!

DrLoveMonkey - "On the other hand having a warhammer that's basically a steel beer keg on the end of a seven foot pole is fucking awesome."

Comment

Working...
                                X