No announcement yet.

Quick Lunar illustrations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These all look amazing! Any chance of seeing my mantis-man before inspiration and/or generosity wears off?

Comment

Originally posted by Thesaurasaurus View Post
      These all look amazing! Any chance of seeing my mantis-man before inspiration and/or generosity wears off?
      Yes, I will try to cover all the requests. In fact, "mantis-man" was one of the first I did, but I'm sure I can come up with something better. Just give me some time to let a new visual concept grow on me.

Join the Strife

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
        Yes, I will try to cover all the requests. In fact, "mantis-man" was one of the first I did, but I'm sure I can come up with something better. Just give me some time to let a new visual concept grow on me.

character min

Comment

I did some "beastman" versions, but those ended up looking like generic giant mantis monsters, so I decided to incorporate the human side of the concept in this one.

Join the Strife

Comment

OH MY GOD

THAT IS AMAZING

YOU ARE AMAZING

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH 😄

Comment

Aaaaand that's it, I think I covered them all! Thanks guys.

Join the Strife

Comment

I thought: "this guy has to somehow look like Vega!". I hope you like it.
                I do, thank you!

Comment

Aaaaand that's it, I think I covered them all! Thanks guys.
                  Did you get mine? I might've just missed it. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by TheCountAlucard View Post
                    Did you get mine? I might've just missed it. >.>
                    I don't think you posted a character :P I can only see your comment about the crab lunar. Did I miss it?

Join the Strife

Comment

Weird, I guess I missed it. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

​Toroa Marin is an albatross-totem Lunar. He's tall, hard, and muscular, with a moonsilver dire lance that coils around his arm like a giant bracer when not in use. He's a martial artist who practices Golden Janissary Style and has a particular hatred for the Fair Folk and anyone else who would use their forked tongues to sway away the souls of coastal villagers.

Comment

Working...
                      X