Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First circle demons as teachers and sensei?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accelerator View Post
    Yeah.

But.... isn't it possible for a second circle demon to make them, to say, enhance their cultists or first circles?
    No, but Neomah could - Put together bits from the demons in question for the skills, and flesh of a human tutor and build yourself a perfect hybrid that can teach humans well, and understand the demonic arts.
    And only eat brains every second sunday.

Originally posted by Isator Levi View Post
    And if sesseljae aren't meant to cure people of poison, then exactly what are they for? The Yozis are people too.
    I'm pretty sure that's heresy any way you look at it

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
    Like, the demon that sucks out ignorance might grant +1 to Int rolls for a scene, but if they grant you another point of Int, the character should need to pay the xp for it as soon as they could. Alternately I suppose that losing a dot from another Attribute might fit, but that might be a perverse incentive in some cases.
    I think they are great excuses to buy things with XP to get past Training time, but you shouldn't give things that cost XP for free. Use the Training rules to have a XP Deficit (if that's still in 3rd, I know it was in 2nd) if not just being used to reduce training times

Comment

Ok. That's it.

Anytime someone sees a training effect, it gives xp debt. Ok?

Comment

If I remember correctly, yes. You have to pay half the XP Gained toward the debt until paid off.
        Endowment gives it to you for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Illithid View Post
          If I remember correctly, yes. You have to pay half the XP Gained toward the debt until paid off.
          Endowment gives it to you for free.
          Goddamn it, Eldagusto.

Comment

Working...
          X