Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claws of the Silver Moon Question (Easy One)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Claws of the Silver Moon Question (Easy One)

    Hey! If I have a Lunar with essence 4 and Claws of the Silver Moon, damage goes to X/5. As I understand it, after soak the opponent will take 5 levels of damage as a minimum.

    Am I correct that if I am also employing it in a combo that includes Subduing The Honored Foe (which I use), am I correct that damage will be X/10 (Bashing)? In other words, will the damage double (including any accuracy successes)?

  • #2
    Originally posted by g3taso View Post
    Hey! If I have a Lunar with essence 4 and Claws of the Silver Moon, damage goes to X/5. As I understand it, after soak the opponent will take 5 levels of damage as a minimum.
    Dice, actually.

    Originally posted by g3taso View Post
    Am I correct that if I am also employing it in a combo that includes Subduing The Honored Foe (which I use), am I correct that damage will be X/10 (Bashing)?
    No.

    Originally posted by g3taso View Post
    In other words, will the damage double (including any accuracy successes)?
    Damage doubles, but the number after the slash is its Overwhelming value, which goes unaffected.

    Comment

    Working...
    X