No announcement yet.

Lunars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's fair enough! Thanks for sharing with us.

My characters:
    Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
    Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

I appreciate the title of this thread. On a factual level it is true. On a meta level my mind said, "They are all eventually, this one is just more honest!"

Glad to hear about Lunars, and I'm excited to read their third edition sourcebook.

The Lunar Castebooks fan project - Complete! (Changing, Full, No, and Casteless)

Comment

Originally posted by karpomatic View Post

Thanks. I figured a to-the-point fighter type would be easiest for a two hour demo.
        When I get home from work I'll look at the character sheet and check the charms. it's hard to remember them all considering the fancy names for each one.

You got to keep the character sheet? Nice. Would it be uncouth to ask you to take a picture of it and post it?

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Originally posted by MoroseMorgan View Post

You got to keep the character sheet? Nice. Would it be uncouth to ask you to take a picture of it and post it?

We wrote them up on generic Exalted sheets.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_485_1538393298974_786[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by karpomatic View Post

We wrote them up on generic Exalted sheets.
            Official character sheets are one of the last things that Onyx Path puts together for a splatbook release. We won't have a Lunar sheet for a while yet.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

I was more interested in any crib-notes charm text or the actual filled out stats.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Minton View Post
                Official character sheets are one of the last things that Onyx Path puts together for a splatbook release. We won't have a Lunar sheet for a while yet.
                If you think you know what they might need, you can always email the info my way and I'll add it to my to-do list.

MrGone's Character Sheets
                For all your WoD Character Sheet Needs

Comment

Do we have any more news about upcoming previews, kickstarter dates, or the like?

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Darkstep View Post
                    Do we have any more news about upcoming previews, kickstarter dates, or the like?
                    Because Onyx Path likes to go a month between Kickstarters, it's unlikely there will be another Kickstarter before March. From reading the Monday Meeting Blog, there are a few different things that might have that KS slot, but Lunars does have most of its KS art done already.

So.... nothing official and no Lunars KS before March at the earliest, possibly much later.

Comment

Thanks! I don't get a lot of forum time lately,. but don't want to miss day one.

Check out Momentum Exalted!

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Darkstep View Post
                        Thanks! I don't get a lot of forum time lately,. but don't want to miss day one.
                        If you check the main Onyx Path site regularly, the Monday Meeting posts will keep you informed about stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
                          So.... nothing official and no Lunars KS before March at the earliest, possibly much later.
                          They Came From Beneath the Sea! Kickstarter is ending three days from now. So I think mid to late February isn't impossible, especially if they go Lunars, which they know a lot of people are excited for (okay, maybe I'm also just really hoping it will be soon).
                          That being said, BrilliantRain is correct that we don't know that Lunars will be the next Kickstarter (going by previous Monday Meeting Notes, it's certainly seems the closest, but that doesn't have to say anything). However, tomorrow there will be another Monday Meeting post and I assume we'll be told the next Kickstarter. I believe they usually also say the starting date. So... we'll know shortly, hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by wern212 View Post

They Came From Beneath the Sea! Kickstarter is ending three days from now. So I think mid to late February isn't impossible, especially if they go Lunars, which they know a lot of people are excited for (okay, maybe I'm also just really hoping it will be soon).
                            That being said, BrilliantRain is correct that we don't know that Lunars will be the next Kickstarter (going by previous Monday Meeting Notes, it's certainly seems the closest, but that doesn't have to say anything). However, tomorrow there will be another Monday Meeting post and I assume we'll be told the next Kickstarter. I believe they usually also say the starting date. So... we'll know shortly, hopefully.
                            Aberrant is in Manuscript Approval and Hunter 2e is in Development alongside Lunars. Realistically any of those three could get the next KS slot depending on how things go over the next month.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post

Aberrant is in Manuscript Approval and Hunter 2e is in Development alongside Lunars. Realistically any of those three could get the next KS slot depending on how things go over the next month.
                              Right. But it's reasonable to assume they will tell us what Kickstarter is next in tomorrow's Monday Meeting Notes, right? So if it isn't Lunars we will know it's going to be late April at the soonest.

Comment

They'd have to pick up a bit on Aberrant, as it's the only one of the three they haven't mentioned doing KS art for yet. That doesn't rule it out, but I wouldn't be surprised if Hunter 2e and Lunars came before it.

Another candidate is the Scarred Lands Creature Collection 2e, but I'm not quite sure how the KS setup's going to work with that, whether Onyx Path are able to do a KS alongside it because they're letting someone else do this one.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Working...
                                X