No announcement yet.

Lunars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's fair enough! Thanks for sharing with us.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

I appreciate the title of this thread. On a factual level it is true. On a meta level my mind said, "They are all eventually, this one is just more honest!"

Glad to hear about Lunars, and I'm excited to read their third edition sourcebook.

The Lunar Castebooks fan project - Complete! (Changing, Full, No, and Casteless)

Comment

Originally posted by karpomatic View Post

Thanks. I figured a to-the-point fighter type would be easiest for a two hour demo.
        When I get home from work I'll look at the character sheet and check the charms. it's hard to remember them all considering the fancy names for each one.

You got to keep the character sheet? Nice. Would it be uncouth to ask you to take a picture of it and post it?

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Originally posted by MoroseMorgan View Post

You got to keep the character sheet? Nice. Would it be uncouth to ask you to take a picture of it and post it?

We wrote them up on generic Exalted sheets.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_485_1538393298974_786[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by karpomatic View Post

We wrote them up on generic Exalted sheets.
            Official character sheets are one of the last things that Onyx Path puts together for a splatbook release. We won't have a Lunar sheet for a while yet.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

I was more interested in any crib-notes charm text or the actual filled out stats.

Raksha are my fae-vorite.

Reincarnation of magnificentmomo.

Comment

Working...
              X