This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon-Blooded: What Fire Has Wrought errata

Please list your errata for Dragon-Blooded: What Fire Has Wrought here.
    • Please address only typos, layout glitches, misplaced elements, and similar errors. If it's merely a matter where you'd have phrased something differently, that's not errata, and should go in a different thread.
      We will be filling in the Pg XXs after this errata phase, so please do not note Pg XXs in this thread.
    • Please confine comments to posting errata. Discussion should also go elsewhere.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by RichT; 12-19-2018, 01:02 PM.

Ian A. A. Watson
    Onyx Path Community Manager

In the Character Sheet of DB:WFHW
    The Athletics and Awareness dots are "damage" only 3 possible dots are seen. All the other abilities has 5 dots

Gangrel Clan forever!!!

Comment

On page 21, there's a remaining "(p. XX)" reference.

EDIT: Okay, did a quick search through. There are "p. XX" references on pp. 18, 21, 34, 38, 50, 62, 82, twice on p. 86, 94 ... and then I stopped. I think you guys need to do a general p. XX fix.
      Last edited by Verzio; 12-19-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

The Dragon-Blooded character sheet has a limit track, but per page 159 of the Dragon-Blooded pdf, "Consequently, unlike the Solars and other Exalted, Dragon-Blooded don’t possess a Limit track or experience Limit Break."

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
        I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Comment

Two things. One Page 191, Ember amid smoke misdirection seems to have its first paragraph in a text box instead of like the rest. Two: on page 192, the second paragraph of Flow with Strife says "The mote cost of this Charm is discounted to two Initiative per level of damage while the Dragon-Blood is at least ankle-deep in water or fighting in driving rain." Mote should be replaced with Initiative.

Comment

Very minor, but on page 160, on the fifth line from the bottom, the " at the end of the first sentence looks like it should be on the next line.

Comment

Harnessed Firestorm Assault on page 227 lets you use the higher of dexterity or strength to determine the number of attacks, but only says that a speciality can add to dexterity, I'm not sure if this was intentional, so I figured I'd note it in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Verzio View Post
                On page 21, there's a remaining "(p. XX)" reference.

EDIT: Okay, did a quick search through. There are "p. XX" references on pp. 18, 21, 34, 38, 50, 62, 82, twice on p. 86, 94 ... and then I stopped. I think you guys need to do a general p. XX fix.
                We don't do p. XX's until after errata is completed, as some of it might shift things off one page and on to another.

Developer for Exalted

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Robert Vance's Patreon

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Vance View Post
                  We don't do p. XX's until after errata is completed, as some of it might shift things off one page and on to another.
                  Which means that if you find a reference to another page in What Fire Has Wrought that isn't p. XX, that is an error that needs to be looked at. (Page references to the 3e core are fine.)

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

Not sure if this errata per se but the character sheet doc is not possible to fill out the way they usually are.

Nevermind, noticed that it isnt labeled as interactive lol.
                    Last edited by Gigaton-Falcon-Emu; 12-19-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Blade-Deflecting Palm still says it can be used on Brawl or MA-based parry attempts, even though I'm informed this is an artifact from an earlier draft where offensive and defensive excellencies were split.

Evocations for the demonic tattoos gained from the Pact with Mara sorcerous initiation || Pyre-Kindler (Soulsteel and Red Jade Grimscythe, Artifact 3) || Tenebrous Descent (Stormcaller's Black Jade Reaver Daiklave cousin, Artifact 5)
                      Advice for running the corebook shikari antagonists

Comment

The text for Rotten Leaf Arrested seems to be in a smaller font than everything else

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroNoHikari View Post
                          The text for Rotten Leaf Arrested seems to be in a smaller font than everything else
                          This strangely seems to be the same as with with Unobstructed Hunter's Aim. It looks a tad bit thinner than all the other text in the page.

Comment

Pg 309, under the Sorcery and Students of the Heptagram headings, the second sentence of the first paragraph leaves the reader waiting for a sample initiation for Heptagram students, but none is given and it goes straight on to rituals. The Wanasaan initiation is explained and the book moves on without any other mention of Heptagram sorcerous initiations.

Comment

Missing a space on the Playtesters page between "Vagabonds:Adam"

Comment

Working...
                              X