Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiming in with the "Not on the backer list" crowd. I don't recall getting anything asking what I would like my name to show up as, so I may have missed an email on that one -- Is there somewhere we can contact to make sure that gets done?

Comment

Please can you change "Simon Westfield" in the backer list to "Reality Cheque". Thanks!

The survey originally had 3 questions, then two more (relating to backer names) were added when I logged back in - possibly why people didn't know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sye View Post
        Chiming in with the "Not on the backer list" crowd. I don't recall getting anything asking what I would like my name to show up as, so I may have missed an email on that one -- Is there somewhere we can contact to make sure that gets done?
        You can do this through BackerKit, as per the Kickstarter email about this issue that went out today.

Developer for Exalted.

Want to write for Exalted? Look at the freelancer submission guidelines.

Comment

I debated putting this on its own thread because it's not technically a typo or misplaced element, but I would like to point out that the charm Flashing Saga Flourish pg. 211 is more powerful, despite only being usable once per story, than the Solar equivalent Heaven-Drawing Discipline EX3 pg. 329. My reasoning being that Flashing Saga says "a long-form work like a book or collection of poetry requires only a day" while Heaven-Drawing explicitly states it doesn't reduce the interval below weeks until two additional repurchases and essence five. Not to mention Flashing Saga gives doubles 7s on the roll while Heaven-Drawing just enhances speed.
          Last edited by Mmooney; 01-01-2019, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Graven Stone Edict says those under its effect are treated as if always touching or wielding cold iron, but cold iron hasn't been mentioned before and it's always been that fae are weak to ordinary iron.

Comment

pg 302/303 - Lone Spark Lights the Conflagration lists a prerequisite as "Light-on-Dark Defense" while the Charm itself is called "Light-on-Dark Shield".

Comment

Unslakable thirst of the Devil-Maw, page 313: "A dice of decisive damage" should just be "Dice of decisive damage."

EDIT: it has been brought to my attention that the A stands for aggravated, please ignore this post.
                Last edited by DrLoveMonkey; 01-05-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Mnemon's Principles aren't ended with a period, unlike the Principles of other characters.

Comment

Working...
                  X