Age Of Exalted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age Of Exalted

Age of Exalted is one of the few remaining 2.5 edition edition chat games still in operation.

I am but a lowly probationary staff member there, but I wanted to let folks know that we are still mostly alive and kicking at www.ageofexalted.net — note that an older version of Java is needed to get into the actual chat.

We are in the process of developing a database to handle 3rd ed. A completely new forum and database will come online soon, containing the types of characters we know about as they are published.

This is a non-commercial staff moderated chat environment. If you would like to be in the roll-out of our third edition venue set in the isles of the West, please drop us an email at age.of.exalted@gmail.com — include info about your experiences as a player and storyteller, and the kinds of characters and scenes you enjoy.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Virtueboy; 12-20-2018, 07:54 PM.

How exciting! I loved Roleplaying on Java chats back in the day! I played in All of the various exalted Java chats including jade City and Rinmarg. I may have to get my friends together and join up for this new 3rd edition game starting up. I will drop an email soon.

May you live in interesting times...

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath

Comment

Working...
    X