Lunars Kickstarter - February 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunars Kickstarter - February 12th

Ladys, gents, and miscellaneous, start your bank accounts.

NEXT UP! We’ll be starting the Kickstarter for the Deluxe version of EX3‘s Lunars on February 12th – so don your beast forms and let loose a howl (or snarl or squawk or hiss) to let everyone know it’s coming!
    *edit* Since people tend to ask, we're not likely to have a link to the Kickstarter itself until maybe the day before or the morning of. But if this topic is still rolling by then, I'll edit the link to it into this first post.

*edit2* The Kickstarter will begin on February 12th at 2pm EST US time.

*edit 3* The Kickstarter is LIVE!
    Last edited by The Unsung Hero; 02-12-2019, 03:05 PM.

I post Artifacts in this thread. How I make them is in this thread.
    I have made many tools and other things for 3rd Edition. I now host all of my creations on my Google site: The Vault of the Unsung Hero

Ok, I can admit that I'm wrong. My auguries were poor and I was just straight up wrong in my expectations.

I still think that being intentionally pessimistic and trying to keep people from jumping the firewand was a good thing though, because it made this a very welcome surprise and, had they announced a different book today, it might have helped prevent others from feeling entirely crushed.

Still, this announcement does deserve a less restrained response I suppose.

*ahem*

*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!*

YAY!!!! LUNARS! YES! WOOOOO!

Comment

Time to start saving all that red packet money... Trauma Bear must return!

Comment

I'm willing to bet that, if they mention it at all, Trauma Bear will be the very last stretch goal, right after "fund a third bonus supplement about Luna's toenail clippings" and "Fund a Lunar Cookbook, so you too can bake cakes for Chompy."

Comment

Still not showing on the Monday Meeting Notes page for me for some reason? Might be a cached version... regardless, HYPE!
          Also, Feb 12. That's so fast! I was expecting late Feb at the earliest, but that's just two weeks from now! Nice!

Comment

In the past I have not been particularly interested in Lunars. For one I just never found them mechanically interesting in 2e. Additionally in the past the excessive passionate critique of every bit of the splat has been a turn off.

However if the book truly can deliver my kiju dreams I am all for it. Plus I really enjoy the Dragon Blooded book so I am very confident in the current teams ability to take a fresh new look at the silver shape shifters. So let the hype begin I suppose!

Comment

I'm honestly a bit concerned about Lunars overlapping with Backerkit charging for Dragonblooded.

Exalted Behind a Screen of Jade, Savant of the Immaculate Texts, No Moon Scholar, Seeking Awakened, Cloaked Changeling, Disciple of the Antler Crown, Wraith, Good Sitting Dog, Best Lurking Cat with Bones, Pioneer Pooch, Scion with Shield of Knowledge, Director

Comment

This is really exciting, finally all three of the main exalted types will be out. I’m very excited to see this, and it might be a good time to get back into playing the game.

Elemental and dragon line descriptors and capturing device coming soon
                Craft Rewrite W/ Points, Slots, and Charms
                Executive Leadership Organization Merrit

Comment

Originally posted by norraba View Post
                  This is really exciting, finally all three of the main exalted types will be out. I’m very excited to see this, and it might be a good time to get back into playing the game.
                  There are 5-score fate ninjas who will take offense to that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Primefactorx01 View Post

There are 5-score fate ninjas who will take offense to that comment.
                    If the siderials want people to remember they exist then they shouldn't have broken the mask.

Comment

I am so excited for this! In the Sun Forged Oath I just started introducing Lunar NPCs, it couldn't be more perfect timing. ^_^

May you live in interesting times...

Storyteller of Sun Forged Oath

Comment

Great, the Kickstarter is overlapping with my child’s due date... my partner will probably object to me dropping as much cash as I did on the DB Kickstarter

Check out my expansion to the Realm of Brass and Shadow

Comment

ok, I need to find room in my february budget

I hope I won't have ti give up a new sporran to go with my kilts....

Comment

I guess I don't need to replace my bathroom door this month after all.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

"Wizard of Oz, you really are a wizard!"

Comment

Working...
                              X