No announcement yet.

Lunars Kickstarter - February 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, is a 'Lunar map' a map of Creation that marks lunar strongholds?

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizu View Post
      So, is a 'Lunar map' a map of Creation that marks lunar strongholds?
      Actually it's a visually blank map that's covered in a mosaic of smells.

Comment

• I'm overwhelmed by the number of Perception characters that fit my character. I could take like 75% Perception charms.

I kind of wish I didn't take Martial Arts now, I don't want Martial Arts, I just want Lunar charms.

My characters:
        Dr Soma Vaidya, viper-totem Lunar and kung-fu doctor
        Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

• Originally posted by Elfive View Post
          There's a lot of bugs that mimic plants instead and I'm surprised we haven't seen anything keying off that.
          Well several Appearance charms do have Totemic or Protean clauses for spirit/animal shapes possessing the Camouflage merit. But nothing specific about mimicking flora.

Comment

• Looks like they either posted something in the wrong order or we’re getting Artifacts tomorrow.

Comment

• So, known artifacts are a set of pan-pipes that influence the Wyld, a set of Slayer Khatars that break off pieces that burrow into their target's flesh, and Circe's Mutagenic Flamethrower.

Comment

• I admit... I was really hoping for Dominions!

I'm making a 400xp character and there's still far too many charms I want. I can't take more charms!

But Artefacts are a nice mix of fluff and mechanics.

My characters:
                Brother Alazar, Zenith occultist and last survivor of the Black Monastery of Leng

Comment

• Well, keep in mind that tomorrow is Sunday, so we will likely still get something on Tuesday.

Comment

• Refresh my memory, did WFHW have any artifacts that required a dragon blooded charm as a prerequisite? Or is the Weirdflame the first example of an artifact with an evocation solars can't learn because its gated behind the native charm of a not solar?

Edit: NVM, I remembered some that did this to.
                    Last edited by Mizu; 03-02-2019, 11:10 PM.

Exalted Whose Name is Carved in Leaves of Jade

Senator of the Greater Chamber

Comment

• Originally posted by BrilliantRain View Post
                      Well, keep in mind that tomorrow is Sunday, so we will likely still get something on Tuesday.
                      Ah, you're correct. Great.
                      I thought they'd just released the preview for Tuesday early, but it does say "tomorrow".

My characters:

Comment

• What do you guys think of the artefacts? If you'd had a chance to read them.

The first two I found a bit similar, and the stinging blades were just okay.
                        The chain that used to be a serpent I thought was okay; the charms weren't didn't grab me on first glance, but it would have a lot of stunt fodder with swinging about and stuff. And it has a cool back-story.
                        I quite liked the bow that cures people and turns fae into animals though.
                        The pipes were nice for a Lunar bard, which is not a concept I'd play but others might. Something nice and sweet and pleasant.
                        The mirror was kind of cool but would give your character serious issues. You'd need to mix it with some confidence-building activities.
                        The warpstone gun also, well, makes you insane, but honestly the warpstone gun is hilarious fun. Spraying mutations and madness all over the place, I'd definitely take that.
                        Death at the Root could be good, but destroying manses is maybe a bit marginal for most PCs. I think it depends on your game, and how much it features Manses and Demesnes.
                        I also liked the spiky berzerker armour, though it's a pity it's silver and not black. Maybe you could paint it black and get some nice fur and a back-banner.

My characters:

Comment

• It seems that we're gonna have some news about the Dragon Blooded tomorrow. Am I right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaara View Post
                            It seems that we're gonna have some news about the Dragon Blooded tomorrow. Am I right ?
                            Given context, it could be James just being tongue-in-cheek,

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

• Is it weird that the Eras are my favourite part of the chapter?

[Ex3] Why Gods Need the Exigence - Plot hooks for Exigent characters of various gods.
                              [Ex3] Homebrew Solar Charms - I can see the future, and it is glorious.
                              [Ex3] The Glass Library - My Exalted Third Edition Blog (Updated 24/04/2016)

Comment

• Yeah, I always enjoy those.

My characters:

Comment

Working...
                                X